Thread: Problem reinstalling Windows Vista in dell inspiron 1525 laptop

Problem reinstalling Windows Vista in dell inspiron 1525 laptop

I am having the dell inspiron 1525 laptop which is currently having the Windows Vista operating system and now this laptop is not working properly and i think this laptop is infected with the viruses. So i want to reinstall the Windows Vista operating system in this laptop. But there is problem in reinstalling Windows Vista in dell inspiron 1525 laptop . I am not able to install the Windows Vista again on this laptop.

Re: Problem reinstalling Windows Vista in dell inspiron 1525 laptop

You are having the dell inspiron 1525 laptop which is currently having the Windows Vista operating system installed but you want to reinstall the Windows Vista operating system again on this Dell laptop because the laptop is infected With the viruses and because of this laptop is not working properly according to you. So i think you should install the proper antivirus system in your laptop instead of going for formatting first.

According to you your Dell laptop system is infected with the viruses so installed the proper and the latest antivirus software in this dell inspiron 1525 laptop. But make sure that you should purchase or download the licensed copy of the antivirus software for your computer system. After the installation first update the database of viruses of the antivirus software. Scan and remove the viruses from your computer system. PC tools and the AVG antivirus are very good antivirus solutions for the computers and the laptops.

You are not able to reinstall the Windows Vista operating system in the dell inspiron 1525 laptop which is already having the Windows Vista operating system installed. Make sure that you are using the proper bootable installation DVD disc of the Windows Vista operating system. Insert this disc in the DVD rom of the laptop and reboot the laptop. Boot from the Windows vista installation disc. continue and finish the installation properly.

Although you have not mentioned the exact issue that you are facing in the reinstallation of the Windows Vista operating system on the dell inspiron 1525 laptop. It will be better if you will mention the exact issue. During the installation dont forget to format the previous version of the Windows Vista operating system installed on the laptop. Because this causes some problem during the installation of the OS. Format the drive which has the Windows Vista OS and install the new fresh copy of the Windows Vista operating system.

You are th8inking that your laptop is infected with the viruses and not working properly because of that. It is also possible that laptop is not having any virus and this is not working properly because of some other reasons so i will advice you to do the system restore of the dell inspiron 1525 laptop on the previous date and the time on which this dell inspiron 1525 laptop was working properly without any problem. May be this will resolve the problem of your laptop.

Hi i Have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop. I reinstall window vista. Everything works perfectly fine except my Wi-fi. It doesnt catch signals. When i click DIGNOSE Problem it says i need to install driver. WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTOR. How can i install that driver. I need help. PLEASE .. I have all the Cd's that came with the laptop. Application cd, driver cd, window cd. Let me know which one is it.