Thread: Microsoft Money for Windows Mobile

Microsoft Money for Windows Mobile

Hi,
    I need some suggestions for ready to use software for Windows Mobile. Like Microsoft Money. I had found this tool as it is a Microsoft product so that it will not affect the mobile like how other mobiles applications do. Recently I had added a wifi application in the Window Mobile. Due to that I was not able to sync my mobile to the computer. So I have to remove it. What are the other more applications for the same. Post some simple to use one

Re: Microsoft Money for Windows Mobile

Microsoft Money for Pocket PC allows you to control your finances, even if you are traveling. Microsoft Money works with, rather than replace, the Microsoft Money on your desktop. If you use Microsoft Money 2000 or higher on your computer, you can easily synchronize your data between it and your Pocket PC. This means that your accounts are always up to date. Wherever you are, you'll have a real-time access to check your savings accounts, credit cards and even investment ..

With G-Watch, you have all the watches, clocks or countdown you'll ever need. Whether a timer for the kitchen, a time for a multi-runners, clock geolocated during your travels, you'll never be taken unawares for the measurement of time that you want to do . You can also record your GPS position to specific time and then look through Google Earth where you were at a particular time of day.

HandWallet is a tool to manage expenses and revenues, and to plan a budget. With this program you can manage your credit cards like for example American Express, Visa, etc. Your bank accounts, savings accounts, salary, and other transactions. Using this software you can enter exchange rates and make currency conversions. Everything on your PocketPC.

PocketCM Contact is a contact manager lightweight and convenient as you can fly with a full finger. This application inspired navigation features of the iPhone displays your contacts in a list, you can publish them, sort them (by city, category, company, etc..) And to retain certain your favorites. It also allows sending SMS. Other tool is iContact is a contacts manager lightweight skinnable inspired by the iPhone and lets you navigate through your contacts with one finger. The application displays your contacts in alphabetical order and allows you to filter.

TimePanic can keep track of your work hours and keep a diary of your daily activities, whether professional or personal. The software is able to break your work as various projects in order to generate reports. The creation of these syntheses is simple since you will be guided by a wizard. TimePanic is the ideal tool to help you calculate your hours.