Thread: Nokia E52-1 turning off automatically

Nokia E52-1 turning off automatically

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new Nokia E52-1 mobile phone. It don't have any problem until last night. From last night It turn off automatically. I tried various method but none of the worked out. I don't know why Nokia E52 turning off automatically. Anyone else having the same problem.
    Please help me.

Re: Nokia E52-1 turning off automatically

It seems that your mobile has old version of Operating System and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile with new version to fix this problem. It is very simple process to upgrade your mobile. Just connect your mobile to computer using nokia PC suite and look out for new updates. If new updates available the download and install it in your mobile. After this you will not get any problem.

I think there is some problem in your mobile's software. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to perform Reset process to fix this problem. Just go to mobile's main menu -> now go to setting option -> now go to reset option -> now go to Phone reset option -> now it asked for security code, just type 12345 as default code -> wait for few minutes until this process complete.

From your information it seems that you have installed lot's of application in your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. When you installed lot's of application in your mobile, it become slow and after sometime it started turning off. In this case you have delete all application from your mobile to fix this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer and delete all application one by one.

It think there is some problem in your mobile memory card. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you ate getting such type of problem. In this case you have to format your mobile's memory card to fix this problem. Just connect your mobile to computer in removable disk mode and format memory card. After this you will not get any problem.