Thread: Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse 8000 with nokia booklet

Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse 8000 with nokia booklet

Hello friends,
    I have Microsoft mouse 8000 which I used to connect with nokia netbook 3g through bluetooth. From last week I unable to Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse 8000 with nokia booklet. I don't know what happened to it. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.

Re: Unable to connect Microsoft Mouse 8000 with nokia booklet

It seems that you have accidentally turn off Bluetooth connection from your nokia notebook and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to turn on bluetooth connection from your Nokia notebook to fix this problem. Just use following step to enable bluetooth connection.
    First right click on bluetooth icon in Taskbar -> Now open menu option -> Now turn on Bluetooth. Now you will bale to connect your mouse with your nokia notebook.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Have you turn on bluetooth connection of your mobile? If not then you may likely get such type of problem. Most of type people face such type of problem. In this case you have to turn on bluetooth connection of your mouse to get rid out of this problem. Just look at the bottom of your mouse. There you will see one Switch. Just press that switch. Now try to connect that mouse with nokia notebook. This time you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that Microsoft Mouse 8000 is not compatible with windows7 of nokia notebook and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case first try to connect this mouse with another computer with same OS. If you are not able to connect with other computer then it means that your mouse is not supported with windows7.