Thread: What CopyTrans Manager can do?

What CopyTrans Manager can do?

Hi all, I have bought a brand new iPoh touch and i am using iTunes to synchronize my iPod with the my computer. But i am facing some problems while using iTunes, It does not work as per my expectations, I did not liked its interface, It is slow etc. I have found one alternative for iTunes, CopyTrans Manager but i am not sure that it can handle all the functions given by the itunes ir not. Please help me to know what CopyTrans Manager can do?

CopyTrans Manager: Alternative of iTunes.

I think you have chosen the perfect software if you are not happy with the iTunes to manage your iPod. Actually you can use CopyTrans Manager to manage your iPhone also. CopyTrans Manager is the perfect alternative of iTunes. You can add music & videos to iPod, edit song tags and artworks, create and organize iPhone playlists, preview tracks with the integrated music player. After all CopyTrans Manager simplifies the procedure of managing the iPods and iPhones.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Download CopyTrans Manager.

Yes you are right that iTunes runs bit slower when you choose to transfer large amount of songs, And iPods are mode to collect huge amount songs with you. And CopyTrans Manager can run faster then the iTunes then why not to use it for managing the iPods? Here you have the link for the instant download for CopyTrans Manager.

Features in CopyTrans Manager.

CopyTrans Manager is the best software to manage the data transfer in your iPod or iPhone. it is faster then the other software and it can do it much easily by providing the simple user interface. Features provided by the CopyTrans Manager are as follows.
    1. Add music to iPod, videos & more.
    2. Organize iPhone or iPod and manage playlists.
    3. Remove iPod tracks & playlists.
    4. Standalone, light and fast.
    5. Play iPod tracks directly on any PC.

CopyTrans Manager formerly known as CopyPod.

Actually CopyTrans Manager is a backup & recovery tool for songs and videos on iPod and iPhone. Formerly it is known as CopyPod which is well known alternative of iTunes and used by the most iPhone users. CopyTrans Manager is able to transferring and importing iPod music, playlists, artworks, videos, ratings, podcasts, fully rebuild the iTunes library by retrieving, play count and other metadata information from iPod.

Compatibility and Requirements by CopyTrans Manager.

Every iPhone or iPod user knows that CopyTrans Manager is an amazing tool to manage data in your iPhone or iPod. To run CopyTrans Manager on your computer it needs bit requirements as follows.
    1. Minimum 128 MB of RAM.
    2. Developed for Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7.
    3. iPhone or iPod drivers must be installed.
    CopyTrans Manager is compatible with all the iPod/iPohne models such as iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS up to firmware 3.1, iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2G & 3G up to firmware 3.1, iPod Nano up to iPod Nano 5G, iPod Classic, iPod Video, iPod Shuffle up to iPod Shuffle 2G, iPod Mini, iPod Photo, Now reads Mac formatted iPods (HFS+), Palm Pre.

Re: What CopyTrans Manager can do?

Greetings all,

I hope I choose the right section

Below is a copy (not a CopyTrans ) of what I posted into another tech foroms , but I cannot get any clear answer for a few weeks

Hope you Guys can help

Recently I got iPhone4

I am not going to use iTunes, but I found CopyTrans Manager - CTM (portable)

the OS: win 7 x64

I hope that you can help before I'll start using the Application

1) I cannot get the unambiguous answer from what I was reading.

Do I need to tamper the firmware using the latest version of CTM?

Some sites stating that "jailbreaking" is necessary, some are saying that currently it is not necessary, because the Application "will do it for you automatically"
    Will do what? - changing firmware anyway ?

I am asking because as it's stated in many other sites - the latter will cause troubles when installing new Apps for iPhone;

2)
    that is not clear about iPhone driver installation

Do I need that? If so, how ?

3) if you need me to post more precise info about iPhone4 model/firmware, it would be appreciated if you tell how I can do that?

Thanks in advance