Thread: IBM Thinkpad drivers

IBM Thinkpad drivers

I have a laptop IBM Thinkpad Pentium II 390. Recently I had problem with the hard drive and it had to replace it. As his original CD is damaged, there are drivers that can not install, as the sound drivers. Where can I find the drivers for this notebook? I have looked at the IBM site and found.

Re: IBM Thinkpad drivers

I also had a laptop IBM Thinkpad Pentium II 390. Recently I had problem with the hard drive and it had to replace it. As his original CD is damaged, there are drivers that can not install, as the sound drivers. Where can I find the drivers for this notebook? I have looked at the IBM site and found.

Go to this link : Drivers and software - ThinkPad 390 , and download the latest version of drivers and install them and restart your PC after installing drivers to take changes take place.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Just go the website of IBM, Click on Support & Downloads, Downloads and drivers, select ThinkPad notebook "Select a PC product," then in the Family field the next screen, ThinkPad 390. In the "Operating System" select the operating system for which you want the drivers. Clicking Continue will appear all the drivers on your notebook for download.

Quote Originally Posted by paxton View Post
    Just go the website of IBM, Click on Support & Downloads, Downloads and drivers, select ThinkPad notebook "Select a PC product," then in the Family field the next screen, ThinkPad 390. In the "Operating System" select the operating system for which you want the drivers. Clicking Continue will appear all the drivers on your notebook for download.
    many thanks mates you really did right help, i have one ore question to ask How to get better performance on my notebook? I can do upgrades on it?

Quote Originally Posted by X-riskS View Post
    many thanks mates you really did right help, i have one ore question to ask How to get better performance on my notebook? I can do upgrades on it?
    Notebooks have closed architecture, which means that you only find replacement parts to the manufacturer, through some dealer. However, most notebooks have called a PCMCIA slot that allows installation of memory and new peripherals such as fax / modems. So, in your notebook you can install more RAM, and if you find it necessary, until a fax / modem card. The problem is in relation to the hard disk: notebooks typically use hard drives out of industry standard and is not anywhere that you will find this device.