Thread: Apple Iphone 3gs battery drains very fast

Apple Iphone 3gs battery drains very fast

Hi,

I have a Apple Iphone 3gs. The problem is that the battery of my iphone drains very fast, even after charging fully. My iphone charger is 2 months old. Mostly I use my iphone for web surfing and checking my emails. I have noticed that the battery drains after 4-5 hours. What should be the problem ??? Why Apple Iphone 3gs battery drains very fast ???

Re: Apple Iphone 3gs battery drains very fast

You connect the chargered your iphone but battery drains very fast, check the following things :
    • Check that the outlet works.

• Do you have a cable or other suitable charger are, then try it again. Note that you can not charge the iPhone with older FireWire cables.

• Connect the cable to another USB port (not the USB port in a keyboard or monitor). Make sure the computer is turned on.

• Connect the cable to a USB port in the computer (not in a USB hub).
    • If the iPhone is very empty, it may take a while before you see something happen. The above battery icons appear after a few minutes when the battery is completely empty.

If you have the iPhone connected to a computer, make sure it is on and not in sleep mode. Batteries have a limited number of charge cycles. Got the iPhone a few years or have you bought the iPhone used, then the time may have come to replaced the battery. Another reason why your battery quickly clear is that the iPhone is connected to an accessory or other device, the battery can draw blank.

This happens when your camera application is active and the iPhone does not automatically turn off. If the iPhone is not recharge, the mobile signal is very weak or the screen is dimmed. In severe cases may also pictured left warning screen. The iPhone runs better at a temperature between 0 and 35 degrees Celsius. Mount your iPhone on, then a temperature between -20 and 45 degrees Celsius recommended.

First try turning off "Push Notifications" You're not alone on the issue of battery life from 3.0 on 3G. Some users on Apple forums suggest that the batteries can be affected by corruption backups from previous firmware upgrades. As a result, an alternative remedy is to perform a factory reset and install fresh copy of iPhone 3.0.