Thread: How to unlock password in Docomo Foma P906i

How to unlock password in Docomo Foma P906i

I am having the Docomo Foma p906i mobile which i am using from past month and having no problem but yesterday my brother by mistake change the password and and forgot the same and now i am unable to use my device. I have given a try yo unlock it most of the time and now i am unable to logon to system phone, so please help with How to unlock password in Docomo Foma P906i. Thank you.

Re: How to unlock password in Docomo Foma P906i

Hey if you have by mistake entered the wrong password and want to unlock the same then it better to refer to the users manual of the P906i so that you have got with the phone. This manual have the solution for your problem and also how to troubleshoot the problem. So check that once. If you are unable to make the same then check the manual on the official site of the DOCOMO. or click here
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have read the whole manual and follow the same but could not found the method to unlock the same as i am expecting to get the solution from the same but unable to find. Now i am still standing with the same question so help me with the same. Is there any reset trick is there for this device so that i can reset the phone with the same.

I don't know why you are not getting the help from the user manual that i have been given as i have checked and got the same. You should better read the article related to the same on the official site of the docomo, which is the Japanese company and can fix the problem of this. So go through the manual on the webpage of the docomo. Directly visit the page from here
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hey if you have locked your password of your device then there is no need to worry about the same you can make the hard reset from the dealer of the phone so that you can use that and unlock the phone. I have the same problem and i have gone to the shop where i have bought and then i got the hard reset of the same. But that will make the data on the device to be raised. That all i have for you.

I am not sure that this will help you but you can give a try to this so that you can make the things working for you. You should first switch off your device and after that hole the *+3+End Button+power button together. This will blink the phone for some time and the restart automatically so that the phone when restart it will have the all the factory setting and data of your will be lost. that is contact detail and everything that you have stored on it. Thanks