Thread: Want to buy Samsung S5620 Monte

Want to buy Samsung S5620 Monte

Hello everybody,

I am planning to buy new mobile phone for myself and i am very confused which one should i go for, when i ask my friends about it they recommended me to go with Samsung S5620 Monte, can anyone provide me some information about it and give me their views about it because i don't have any idea about Samsung mobile phones

Want to buy Samsung S5620 Monte

It's an very good phone which is not yet officially announced which consists of 3" touchscreen display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS support and a microSD memory card slot with the device. At the same time it will also take advantage of Samsung's TouchWiz user interface it might happen that it will be running it's own Bada . No idea when we will see it's officially announcement.

Samsung S5620 Monte mobile phone

Instead of going with Samsung S5620 Monte i would suggest you to go with HTC Hero Touchscreen mobile phone because it comes with Google Android operating system and at the same time the widgets themselves can be personalized with a variety of designs and sizes that best match your personality. The dedicated Search button combs through tweets in Twitter, locates people in your contact list, finds emails in your inbox, searches through appointments in the calendar and very nearly finds needles in haystacks.

Nokia E52 Mobile phone

If you are planning to go with Nokia then i would suggest you to go with Nokia E52 Mobile comes with the usual accessories: charger, USB cable for connecting a PC, stereo kit (pretty basic here) and an installation CD containing the various drivers. The only real surprise is the presence of a memory card. At the micro-SD format. It also supports HSDPA download services at up to 10.2Mb per second, and also features newer HSUPA upload services at up to 2Mb per second.

Information about Nokia 5130 XpressMusic

If you are an music listener then i would suggest you to go with Nokia 5130 XpressMusic it comes with comes with a classic candybar form factor measuring 107.5 x 46.7 x 14.8mm and weighs 88g. It has a display of 2” QVGA with navigation controls, call keys and numeric keypad just below the colour screen. The key features include Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support, 2" 262K color TFT display of QVGA resolution, ambient light sensor and hot swappable microSD card slot with a memory of up to 16GB.

Nokia 5130 XpressMusic mobile phone