Thread: Best HeadPhones Adaptor for iPhone

Best HeadPhones Adaptor for iPhone

I'm looking for some good headphones adaptor that can be use for my normal headphones. It should be self powered so that it won't drain my iphone battery. So, can any one suggest me that which is the best headphones adaptor to use for my iphone? Does any body knows about it? Kindly let me know your views on the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Best HeadPhones Adaptor for iPhone

The SmartTalk’s microphone/clicker module is excellent, a compact block with a small integrated clip. The first company to release an adapter was Belkin, but the adapter is rigid, ugly and looks like a 3″ antennae sticking out of the top of your iPhone.

The best looking adapter available now is the RadTech Audio Extension Cable. Its microphone also offered the best sound quality of any of the adapters we tested, providing clear sound with a minimum of noise. Available in two lengths, 3″ and 4″, this adapter is as sleek as you could expect and is the least expensive. I highly recommend this adapter, and have bought one for my iPhone.

I bought the Griffin adapter as sort of an emergency purchase, and it's awful! The cable is flexible, sure. Griffin’s Headphone Adapter comes in glossy white or black with gray accents, and has a length of fully flexible matching cable in its center. I feel like most cables are. This one, however, has a terrible "bouncy" quality that is incredibly annoying whenever I take the iPhone out of my pocket.

There are more choices than previously, but I am still surprised no one has released a simple, elegant adapter that is as minimalistic as possible. The best iPhone headphone adapter continues to be the tiny headphone adapter that shipped in the first generation iPod shuffle sport case. While I was browsing the iPhone Cables cateogry at the Apple Store, I couldn’t help but notice the TTY Adapter by Apple.

The Shure adapter’s mini plug felt more stable than any of the other adapters’ jacks, with a extended plug that turns at a 45-degree angle, helping to reinforce the adapter cable. iPhone users quickly found out that the headphone jack on the iPhone is recessed several millimeters and standard headphones won’t fit in the jack.