Thread: Features of Sony Reader Daily Edition PRS-900BC

Features of Sony Reader Daily Edition PRS-900BC

Hi all,

I want to buy an latest e book reader, I searched that and found some ebook reader like Kindle DX. The pricey Kindle DX offers improvements over the Kindle 2, but its larger chassis has its pluses and minuses. I also found Sony Reader Daily Edition PRS-900BC. Can anybody know that what is the new feature of Sony Reader Daily Edition PRS-900BC. Please help.

First Sony Reader with wireless 3G service with larger 7.1-inch touch screen present appreciably more lines of textand the totaling of an optional SD or Memory Stick Pro. it's competent of storing thousands of electronic books; six modifiable font sizes; well-brought-up battery life; displays Word and PDF files, shows most picture files, and plays MP3 and AAC audio. Sony's eBook Library software is now both Windows- and Mac-compatible that most hit cost $9.99 and built-in dictionary now integrated. Also charger and defensive case included. Check it out and reply.

I am also using this model. As far as the screen goes, Sony come into view to have made some very small improvements over the Touch Edition. This model exhibit has 16 levels of gray vs. 8 for the Touch Edition, which helps when viewing images . Though, similar to the Touch Edition, this model still has some glower issues, and though the touch screen is quite responsive, you're not looking at a capacitive screen like those found on iPhones and extra new smart phones. That means you require to apply a little force to the screen to get the preferred response. Best of luck.

I think on the content side, Sony has made a huge effort to hold up with Amazon in terms of the number of books it has offered, as well as value like Amazon, Sony charges $9.99 for bestsellers. With the addition of thousands of free public domain titles from Google which take in many pre-WWI classics. Sony brag more than 1 million titles in its e-book store and that number continues to grow. Rock on Sony e book reader. Cheers.

I like the sleek design of Sony ebook reader that is the biggest thing the Reader Daily Edition has going for it is its strong characteristic place, which mirrors the Touch Edition apart from this model comes with 2GB of internal memory as a substitute of 512MB on the earlier Readers, although only 1.6GB of that is available to the user. On top of internal storage, you find a set of dual increase slots on the side of the unit for both SD and Memory Stick Duo memory cards. That is great. Best of luck.

Re: Features of Sony Reader Daily Edition PRS-900BC

I find one of the Reader Daily Edition's power is its ability to read other formats as well encrypted Sony e-books from the store. The Reader is able of displaying text, RTF, Word, BBeB Book files, and EPUB files, as well as PDFs. Check it out and reply if you need more information. Best of luck.
    Last edited by Ernest; 30-01-2010 at 06:54 AM.