Thread: Want to buy Maestro china mobile

Want to buy Maestro china mobile

I am interested in buying the Maestro china mobile phone for my personal use. I really like the range of china mobile phones. But that does not mean I will buy this Maestro china mobile phone blindly. I want the answers to some related questions like. What is the approximate price of this china mobile phone? Does this phone have a support for TV. How many contacts this mobile phone can store?

Re: Price of Maestro china mobile

The approximate price of Maestro china mobile is around $121.04. According to me this Maestro china mobile phone is providing the maximum feature with a very low price. This Maestro china mobile phone comes with dual SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) with the support of dual standby mode. Means user can use both the mobile phone without worrying about switching between the two sim cards.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Want to buy Maestro china mobile

This Maestro china mobile phone has the support for watching TV. User can watch his or favorite TV shows using this mobile phone. This Maestro china mobile phone also comes with the other fantastic multimedia features. This mobile phone has the support for music files like mp3, midi, amr, and wav. Using the digital still camera of this mobile phone user can click the photos which is saved in the jpg format and the resolution of the image can be chosen from 1600x1200, 640x480, 320x240, and 240x320
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

User can store more than 800 contacts only using this Maestro china mobile phone and each sim card can store up to 250 contacts each. In short user can store more than 1200 contact in this mobile phone. User can also record the phone conversation using this mobile phone and this can be done by using the options given in the menu when user call to someone or receive calls from someone.

Maestro china mobile phone is provided with the 3.0 inch LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) touch screen. It also supports the GSM compatibility of dual band frequencies of 900 megahertz and 1800 mega hertz. The memory of this mobile phone can be extended to 8 giga bytes using microSD card. You have to charge the mobile phone for approximately 2 hours and battery can last 48 hours in standby mode.