Thread: Apple iPhone 3G gps is not working

Apple iPhone 3G gps is not working

hi,

I have a apple 32gb iphone 3g. My problem is that Apple iPhone 3G gps is not working. I get a little flashing blue dot to pinpoint my location. Tried restarting phone at the time of the problem and no luck. Does anyone else have this issue? and how can it be resolved?

Re: Apple iPhone 3G gps is not working

How you can help the new 3G iPhone GPS?

- Find your position or location, get directions and see traffic conditions.

- Maps on iPhone 3G combines GPS technology, Wi-Fi and cellular location of antennas with multi-touch interface

- Receive the coordinates to go from one place to another. Displays the direction after each turn or follow your route with live GPS tracking.

- The maps of the iPhone 3G include the "Street View", "satellite view" or a "hybrid view". With the Multi-Touch system can be extended to a panoramic view or change your view on the move.

- Maps on iPhone display information about the live traffic and shows you the speed of it for your journey, with highlights in green, red and yellow that are easy to read.

GPS networks has small inconveniences caused by a small antenna, as I explained in a previous writing, it can make you see your altered position, even it takes to locate your position. Please, you do not go en masse to the shops, not a "failure" is that it works so, for now. The small antenna of the iPhone 3G for GPS and software limitations do not render the best GPS models, may have to wait for a future version of TomTom and any updates from Apple to see improvements.

For the first verify that at least have a cellular signal or mobile telephone network. In your iPhone go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings. You will see a "Reset Network Settings" go in iPhone Network Settings . Just touch the button and give a power cycle your iPhone, ie turn off and then turn on your iPhone.