Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Media player of nokia n900 doesn't show songs from memory card

Portable Devices

Old 29-01-2010

Media player of nokia n900 doesn't show songs from memory card

Hello to all,
I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new nokia n900 mobile phone. Whenever I insert memory card of 16gb memory card my mobile doesn't show songs from memory card. I didn't get such type of problem with 2gb memory card. I don't know why media player of nokia n900 doesn't show songs from memory card. Anyone else having the same problem.
Thank you.

Old 29-01-2010

Re: Media player of nokia n900 doesn't show songs from memory card

From your information it seems that your mobile does not support 16gb memory card and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case you have to use some other size of memory card which is less than 16gb like 8gb, 4gb or 2gb to overcome this problem.
Old 29-01-2010

Have you formatted the memory card of your mobile? If not, then first try to format your memory card to fix this problem. First take backup of memory card then remove that memory card from your mobile. Now insert it in adapter and format it using your computer. After this again insert it in your mobile and try to access songs. This time you will not get any problem.
Old 29-01-2010

It seems that there is some problem in your mobile media player. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Try to update your media player. If you don't know how to do this then use following steps.
First go to media player of your mobile phone -> now open option -> now look out for new updates -> download and install new updates in your mobile and restart your mobile.
Old 29-01-2010

Have you upgrade your mobile with new version? If not, then first try to upgrade your mobile. It seems that your mobile's software get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to fix this problem. Just look out for new update of your mobile on nokia site. If new update is available then download and install it in your mobile. After this you will not get any problem.
Old 14-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migueel View Post
Hello to all,
I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new nokia n900 mobile phone. Whenever I insert memory card of 16gb memory card my mobile doesn't show songs from memory card. I didn't get such type of problem with 2gb memory card. I don't know why media player of nokia n900 doesn't show songs from memory card. Anyone else having the same problem.
Thank you.
Type tracker-processes -r in terminal

Last edited by Maqbool : 14-02-2010 at 04:36 AM. Reason: External Links Removed.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,