Thread: HP laptop freezes while surfing internet

HP laptop freezes while surfing internet

I am using the HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC installed with windows 7. My laptop freezes whenever i try to surf internet. Whenever i start the internet browser and surf the internet the cursor stops working. Not only the cursor even the Ctrl+alt+delete button won't work and hence i have to restart the laptop with the restart button.

Re: HP laptop freezes while surfing internet

It is not possible to implement on this problem because you have not mentioned the appropriate information about your laptop and also about the the operating system which you are using. Can you tell whether you have installed some new programs on your system before the problem started actually.

You need to upgrade your laptop configuration because you may be facing this problem because the resource of your computer may be falling short of various resources. Try to upgrade your system configuration or scan your system so that your system starts normally. Also mention the laptop configuration in your further replies

Thanks for the reply but none of your replies had helped me so far. I think it is not due to the laptop configuration. This problem usually started after i installed the Quick heal total security antivirus. Please suggest a suitable remedy to solve this problem this is really troubling me. Please help me as soon as possible.

Since this problem started after the installation of the quickheal antivirus. So you can solve this issue as soon as you uninstall the quick heal antivirus. If this uninstallation not solves your issue then try a system restore on your system. The system restore must definitely solve this freezing problem.

I had faced this problem before with my desktop after installing the quickheal total security antivirus. This is really a very bad program for removing virus. when you download the trial version this will surely create this type of freezing problems. Remove the quick heal antivirus program as soon as possible to solve the problem.