Thread: PC-SUITE for samsung corby

PC-SUITE for samsung corby

Hello friends i have a Samsung Corby mobile phone but i do not have the software which is used to connect it with the computer via the USB. I want that software to start the file transfer to my computer. From where i can download this software for my Samsung Corby mobile phone? Also tell me some other ways by which i can transfer data to my computer system?

Re: PC-SUITE for samsung corby

You cannot download PC-SUITE for any Samsung mobile phones because PC-Suite is the trademark of Nokia corporation. Which is used with the Nokia mobile phones. The Samsung Provides PC STUDIO software to synchronize the mobile with the computer or the laptops. You can take a backup of your mobile contents like contacts , messages etc and transfer data to and from computer using this software. When you connect your Samsung Corby phone to computer this software will automatically detect your phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

So you are using the Samsung Corby mobile phone and you dont have the PC STUDIO sofware to connect it with your computer using USB cable. You can download the PC STUDIO software for this mobile phone from the official website of the Samsung mobiles.
    You can also download it from here- PC STUDIO for Samsung Corby.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you do not have the PC STUDIO software then also you can transfer your mobile data to your computer system using card readers. Connect the memory card of the Samsung Corby to the computer through card reader and transfer your data to computer and data from computer to the memory card. Remove card from card reader after data transfer and insert it in the mobile phone.

blush Re: PC-SUITE for samsung corby

i have samsung corby too and pc suite was installed but how can i connect to my computer??