Thread: Problem with HTC P3400i phone

Problem with HTC P3400i phone

I'm having a problem with my HTC P3400i phone. Now the problem is that whenever i try to create a new sms and when i try to open the keyboard it gets hang. Due to which i'm not able to type anything on my HTC P3400i phone. So, can any one tell me that why i'm having problem with my HTC P3400i phone? What i need to do to resolve the above issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Problem with HTC P3400i phone

I have the same problem, its seems arbitrary when the screen will and won't work. Applications like Pictures and Videos tend to slow down with this as they have a large amount of data to sort through before displaying it to you. But if you arrange your stuff in folders well, it wont slow down you phone. Sometimes it is fine others not.

HTC P3400i is the perfect PDA phone for the customer, as it combines a stylish design with ease of use, and offers powerful functions, all packaged at a very attractive price point. The most likely and ONLY FIX for this fault if not cured with a soft/hard reset is opening up the screws on your phone and making sure the ribbon cable connecting from the touch screen to the lcd is pushed in and not loose and other other visible connectors.

Try just press once the powerswitch, its just a standby. The phone is actually working. Other wise you can check for the expendable memory for error. P3400 doesn't have a wifi adaptor built-in. However, you might find an external wifi adaptor in some countries..double check with the official retailers in your country if they have it available.

According to my best of knowledge, the above issue can be resolved by HTC. It seems to be some problem with your HTC P3400i phone. According to me, if its in warranty, please visit service center, as this is a serious issue.