Thread: Need HP Pavilion TX1000 drivers

Need HP Pavilion TX1000 drivers

I have the HP Pavilion TX1000 laptop which by default comes with the Microsoft Windows Vista operating system and i am having the all the driver softwares for this laptop compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. Now i have upgraded the Operating system of this laptop from the Windows Vista to the Windows 7 Operating system. Now i dont have the driver softwares of this laptop for the Windows 7 operating system and because of this many things of this laptop is not working. I want the drivers of HP Pavilion TX1000 laptop for the Windows 7 operating system. Where can i find the Driver softwares?
    Last edited by Amit Pawar; 29-01-2010 at 08:42 AM.

Re: Need HP Pavilion TX1000 drivers

You are having the HP Pavilion TX1000 laptop and you need the driver software for this laptop because you have upgraded the operating system of this laptop from the Windows Vista operating system to the Windows 7 operating system. As this laptop comes with the Windows Vista operating system , so you are having the driver software of the the Windows Vista OS for this HP Laptop. But you are not having the Windows 7 drivers for this laptop. If you are having the driver disc of this laptop then insert it in the ROM and install the driver from the disc properly.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you are not having driver disc of this HP Pavilion TX1000 laptop for the Windows 7 Operating system then you can download and install the drivers for this laptop compatible with the Windows 7 Operating system. Go to official website of the HP search for the support and driver section for this laptop and download the Drivers compatible with the this laptop for Windows 7 operating system. Install all the driver one by one and after that reboot the system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can also install all the required drivers for this HP Pavilion TX1000 laptop without downloading to your computer system. You can go to the Device manager and after that select each hardware connected to this laptop one by one and right click on them and select the update driver software option. This will install the correct driver software for the particular hardware compatible with the Windows 7 Operating system. But i will recommend you to download the drivers because it will help you out for the future purpose if you will reinstall the operating system.

You are not having the driver softwares compatible with the Windows 7 Operating system for this HP Pavilion TX1000 laptop and you atre not able to find and download the driver software of this laptop from the official website. I was also having the same issue with the Compaq laptop. So for solving this i contacted to the customer center and they solved by issue by providing me all the necessary driver softwares for my compaq laptop. I think you should also do the same. May be your problem will be resolved.

I think you should reinstall the Windows Vista operating system by removing the Windows 7 operating system. Because it is of no use if you are not having the drivers of the Windows 7 operating system for this laptop. Most of the things will not work of your laptop with the Windows 7 operating system. So it is better to install the Windows Vista operating system again in your HP laptop. Because you are having the drivers required for this laptop for the Windows Vista operating system.