Thread: Interested in buying Terminal watch mobile phone

Interested in buying Terminal watch mobile phone

I am planning to buy the Terminal watch mobile phone for my personal use. I really like the range of china mobile phones because these mobile phones provide the maximum features for a very less price. But that does not mean that all the china mobile phones are of good quality. So I am little bit concerned before buying this Terminal watch mobile phone. So I need to know the answers related to this Terminal watch mobile phone. Such as is this watch is available in India. What is the approximate price of this watch mobile phone? If possible please mention all the related features of this china mobile.

Re: Price of Terminal watch mobile phone

The approximate price of this Terminal watch mobile phone is around $105.84. If you are planning to buy this Terminal watch mobile phone is around then you must go for it without giving a second thought to it. Because this watch comes with number of features. This Terminal watch mobile phone comes with wide range of functions. This watch comes with strong stainless steel body and weather proof frame.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Interested in buying Terminal watch mobile phone

I will suggest you to go for this watch because of the function this Terminal watch mobile phone provides. I will mention some of the function which I personally like. This Terminal watch mobile phone comes with video camera and media player all in one. Touch screen provided with this Terminal watch mobile phone is really easy to use. This Terminal watch mobile phone comes with wide range of caller options and also with the voice mail capability.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Terminal watch mobile phone comes with 1.5 inch Samsung TFT 260 k color touch screen. Memory card of one gigabyte comes for free with this watch and the memory of this Terminal watch mobile phone can be expanded to four gigabytes. User can store more than 300 SMS (Short Message Service) in this Terminal watch mobile phone. This mobile phone supports GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) and WAP technology.

Re: Terminal watch mobile phone is available in India

Yes this Terminal watch mobile phone is available in India. So you do not have to worry if you are a resident of India. But in the previous period this Terminal watch mobile phone was not available in India because of some OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) agreement. You can place the order for this Terminal watch mobile phone from internet or you can directly search the market for this watch. The choice is yours.

There is one negative point related to this Terminal watch mobile phone that this watch is not water proof. This watch comes with the speaker on the top which cannot be water proof. But this Terminal watch mobile phone is weather proof. Before the first use of this Terminal watch mobile phone you have to charge this watch mobile phone for at least 12 hours. Once this watch is charged 12 hours then user have to charge this watch only for 2 to 3 hours for the next use.

Quote Originally Posted by Carley View Post
    I am planning to buy the Terminal watch mobile phone for my personal use. I really like the range of china mobile phones because these mobile phones provide the maximum features for a very less price. But that does not mean that all the china mobile phones are of good quality.
    I agree ,china mobile phones have maximum features and they are cheap,but not all have a good quality.I like watch mobile ,it is cool.so i buy a china watch mobile phone.here is the pic:

it is so cool,isn't it?
    Last edited by Saket; 14-08-2010 at 09:30 AM. Reason: External link not allowed