Thread: Ipod touch password break

Ipod touch password break

Hello. I have recently purchased an Ipod touch and my brother has accidentally locked it via password. he doesn't remember the password. Please help me out in making the password to break. I want the ipod to work for me. Due to the password I am not able to access it properly. Please he

Re: Ipod touch password break

You can perform the thing by holding the power keys down and then for about 10 seconds. Whenever you plug the device to itunes. The screen may then go black you need to release the power button then. Kepp holding the home key until itunes says or gives any message. That is we have detected an itouch in the recovery mode.You can then restore from itunes from there.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Setting up a restore parameter would help you in getting the things to work out fine for the same. You need to check out by plugging the ipod touch to the system and then initializing it to the itunes. This would then make you to enable the device to get format. Then it is very much possible that the device should be able to work upon well. So check out for the thing.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is a way through which you could make the ipod touch to work for you in order to break the password that is been assigned. You need to hold the keys that is the awake and sleep button with the home and at the same time once it get resets you need o hold the home button down until is been connected to the itunes application. So look out for the conclusion.

There is a possiblity through which you could make the device to wrok by following the steps as follows:

- Plug your ipod.
    - Now wait for it to load the process completely.
    - Now Open My Computer (or computer if on Vista). Make sure that you need to the view hidden files.
    - Go to iPod_control section.
    - Now to the folder named Device.
    - If your iPod is locked, there will be a file _locked .
    - Rename the file to _unlocked.
    - Safely remove your iPod and it will be cleared.

You can refer to the thread for the similar query by clicking on the followed link Ipod password break. Other than that you need to crack the password by resetting the settings of the phone that has been locked. Mainly holding the home key should help you out in making the things work. resetting the device might make them to work accordingly. So try out the solutions that I could help out