Thread: iPod music player and games will not work after updating

iPod music player and games will not work after updating

Hi,
    I use Apple iPod nano, it will work properly but the problem started after updating I don’t why I face this problem because during the updating it will properly updated and when I restart iPod and after that I try to open music player that time it look like someone disabled my music player that I again I restart iPod but still I face this same problem then I start games but games also not starting properly. Give me solution why iPod music player and games will not work after updating?

Re: iPod music player and games will not work after updating

Hey I give you proper solution for that because I also face this same problem, this problem occurs when you wrong updates download from the internet which is not compatible for your iPod and for solving this problem you have to again update your iPod and download the updates from your iPod official site and always download the compatible downloads for your iPod. And I think using this solution it will help you to solve your problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think this your iPod problem and for solving this problem you have to reset your iPod, because I also face this type problem, this problem occurs when your iPod graphic was damaged and that time you have to face this same problem, when your device graphics was damaged that time you not able to play or start music player also for solving this problem you have to reset your iPod. I think may be this solution will help you.

I think this is a major problem with your iPod because I also face this same problem this problem we face when your iPod system graphics will corrupt and for solving this problem you have to update the all the iPod operating system and for that you have to give your iPod in iPod service center they will update all the iPod operating system and restore all the corrupted files and I think after that only you able to solve this problem, in service center they will not charge you for solving this problem.

No need to give your iPod in service center because this is not a big issue with your iPod, I also face this same problem this problem mostly occur when your iPod goes infected by virus and for solving this problem you have to scan your iPod for virus or suppose if after scanning you not able to this problem then format your iPod with the help of computer and after that you able solve your problem.