Thread: Blackberry Curve App Error 200 reset

Blackberry Curve App Error 200 reset

Hi,

I have a problem on my blackberry curve 8520. After having triying to update of my firmware of my phone. I have faced with a system error of my black berry curve. The error message is a white screen on my black berry with an inscription "App Error 200 reset ". By reset the phone goes off and a light turns red. However, nothing was done ... Have you encountered this problem? How do I solve?

Re: Blackberry Curve App Error 200 reset

To remove Blackberry App Error 200 reset, re-install the BlackBerry Device Software and applications to the BlackBerry smartphone by completing the following steps:
    1. Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
    2. Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
    3. Double-click Application Loader. The Application Loader Wizard appears. You may need to unplug and re-attach the USB cable to the BlackBerry smartphone at this point for it to be recognized by Application Loader.
    4. Click Next.
    5. Choose the port that the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to and click Next.
    6. If prompted, type the BlackBerry smartphone password and click Next.
    7. The Device Application Selection screen appears. Select the applications to be loaded onto your BlackBerry smartphone.
    8. If the Device Backup screen appears, choose Whether or not to automatically back up the BlackBerry smartphone. Click Next.
    9. Click Next. The Completing the Application Wizard screen appears, displaying all the software that will be loaded to your BlackBerry smartphone.
    10. Click the Advanced button and make sure that Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications are both selected.
    11. Note: If the Application Loader was not Able to access all of the BlackBerry smartphone data, then both Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications will be grayed out.
    12. Click Next, and then click Next again.
    13. Click Finish. The BlackBerry Device Software is now loaded on the BlackBerry smartphone. Do not disconnect the BlackBerry smartphone until the process has completed.

Solution for Blackberry Curve App Error 200 reset, first enter the Safe Mode, then follow the steps below :

Step 1 : Remove the battery on your BlackBerry and put it again seconds later.

Step 2 : When the red light starts flashing press the escape (small arrow to the left).

Step 3 : A menu where you choose OK.

Step 4 : We remove the application and / or issue that has caused the error.

Step 5 : Reboot again our BlackBerry.

I even had the same problem, I was getting error 200. I solved the problem after many attempts of the following combinations. I have done a trick. Uninstall Nokia PC Suite (as well as BlackBerry Desktop software. Disabling firewall. disable Norton Auto-Protect Finally, after these changes, the operating system was erased and reinstalled. And now i don't get any error. I think possibly, Nokia was using the port.

You can run the application manager and see if that helps. If it can not reset it by taking the battery and run the application manager. Once you start saying something along the lines of "restore", make sure you put the battery in or you have to do it all again. If this fails, let me know.

Check if the battery in your Blackberry Curve is fully charged. You have downloaded and installed the latest version of BlackBerry Desktop Manager – Download now from the BlackBerry Website. Connect your device and open Desktop Manager. When prompted, select "Update Now" (If not asked Loader select Applications> Update). Follow the instructions and the device will be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsleeper View Post
    You can run the application manager and see if that helps. If it can not reset it by taking the battery and run the application manager. Once you start saying something along the lines of "restore", make sure you put the battery in or you have to do it all again. If this fails, let me know.
    I'v got the very same error and I'm afraid non of the above has worked for me. I'v done everything including the light thing that was so poorly explained as well. There's a total of 5 buttons with arrows. Three of witch is pointing to the left and only 1 of 5 on the left of the keypad witch also by the way is pointing up(alt).

I have even tried reloading the software, but the desktop manager will not allow my phone to connect. I have to manually choose my pin and that's as far as it gets me. Furthermore I choose start and it scans and connects, enentually ending up at the screen that says "no software is available for your device". I have tried everything so far but no joy,would sum1 please help

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateberry View Post
    I'v got the very same error and I'm afraid non of the above has worked for me. I'v done everything including the light thing that was so poorly explained as well. There's a total of 5 buttons with arrows. Three of witch is pointing to the left and only 1 of 5 on the left of the keypad witch also by the way is pointing up(alt).
    I have even tried reloading the software, but the desktop manager will not allow my phone to connect. I have to manually choose my pin and that's as far as it gets me. Furthermore I choose start and it scans and connects, enentually ending up at the screen that says "no software is available for your device". I have tried everything so far but no joy,would sum1 please help
    I also had a similar kind of problem and even after pushing the white ball to death resetting the phone, so I downloaded and installed a new DEVICE SOFTWARE 4.6 version. After that I just plugged up the phone and started the desktop manager. TNext started the Application Loader andi t finally came to the screen where it shows all the apps to download to your phone. Then I went to "settings" and checked ONLY the box that says ERASE ALL APPLICATIONS. After that I just hit "Next". During the process, the desktop manager will NOT show the PIN. It will still show "None". But after patiently waiting, the phone started up running again. Hope that it works for you.

ThumbsUp Re: Blackberry Curve App Error 200 reset

Hey, thanks so much for your help but I downloaded and installed a dos application called javaloader. If you know a bit about dos you can choose command prompt and remove unwanted applications (witch is perfect for accessing a device witch is no longer accessible by the desktop loader) or you can just use the pre selections and and restore your device to factory settings

One's again thanks so much for the help
    Truly appreciated
    Hope this can help sum1 with a similar dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateberry View Post
    Hey, thanks so much for your help but I downloaded and installed a dos application called javaloader. If you know a bit about dos you can choose command prompt and remove unwanted applications (witch is perfect for accessing a device witch is no longer accessible by the desktop loader) or you can just use the pre selections and and restore your device to factory settings

One's again thanks so much for the help
    Truly appreciated
    Hope this can help sum1 with a similar dilemma

I am seriously SO lost on how to fix this problem with my phone. My device isn't accessible with the desktop loader.. So what exactly did you do?? It's driving me nuts.. I miss my Blackberry!! :/

Quote Originally Posted by JessieChablis View Post
    I am seriously SO lost on how to fix this problem with my phone. My device isn't accessible with the desktop loader.. So what exactly did you do?? It's driving me nuts.. I miss my Blackberry!! :/
    Have you tried restoring your blackberry to the latest firmware, this way you can your blackberry will be updated to the latest support for software and you wont be facing this error on your mobile phone as well. You could also try to leave the password blank or reinstall the BlackBerry Device Software and applications to the BlackBerry smartphone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by bon-Z View Post
    Have you tried restoring your blackberry to the latest firmware, this way you can your blackberry will be updated to the latest support for software and you wont be facing this error on your mobile phone as well. You could also try to leave the password blank or reinstall the BlackBerry Device Software and applications to the BlackBerry smartphone.
    I've tried a few different things.. Is there anyway you could email me at JessTholstrom@gmail.com and maybe walk me through some stuff? I would appreciate it SO much.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieChablis View Post
    I've tried a few different things.. Is there anyway you could and maybe walk me through some stuff? I would appreciate it SO much.
    I think that if you check under Start and then Programs, see if there's a BlackBerry folder listed. If so, look for Desktop Manager. If you find it you can right-click the icon and choose Send To | Desktop to recreate the shortcut that you had on your desktop before. You can also verify that it still is installed on your computer by going to Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs to see if the BlackBerry Desktop Software is listed.