Thread: Toshiba Satellite L675-S7018 Keyboard misses letters when typing

Toshiba Satellite L675-S7018 Keyboard misses letters when typing

I just bought this laptop last week and it works fine, apart from the obvious key issue. I write pretty fast, but this keyboard does not seem to want to keep up and that tends to lower letters making me have to step back and correct every word. Even typing the keyboard slowly still loses points. Changing the keyboard settings menu aboard again does not solve this problem. This problem was corrected in another thread through the BIOS for another laptop model. Another is fixed by removing the battery. I have tried removing the battery but do not fix it. Is there a solution for this problem?

Re: Toshiba Satellite L675-S7018 Keyboard misses letters when typing

I have the similar problem. Purchased laptop for weeks and when I write, some letters do not react at all. Not only specific points is random. I attempted reinstalling the drivers, turn off my antivirus (McAfee that I have with my laptop). While I plugged in an exterior (USB) keyboard, which was functioning usually, the screen keyboard (one of the windows) is as well functioning well. On the other hand, it seems that the hardware trouble I estimate. The model is: Toshiba Satellite L670 - 15Q.

The problem occurs even omitting the letters in safe mode, and discovered it does not affect USB keyboards plugged into the laptop. This leads me to believe that there is a problem of software and hardware keyboard itself is being ridiculous. Any idea what I could do to fix it? Warranty? Repair? I do not know enough magic to use that to fix it or had been done. Ah, well. I suppose I could have been much worse.

I went to the Toshiba support page to find a local number for your service. Suddenly, the offense is set and no missing letters. This was earlier in the week. It worked very well and is exactly what I was looking for in a laptop, but here I am, on Friday night and is acting again. Missing letters when I write, the problem seems to be every 2-3 seconds. When you press a key, I can see the keys reveals only be repeated.

I am receiving a similar common trouble with my Toshiba Satellite P505D-S8000. The keyboard is very frequently missing letters when I write at an average speed and with at least 2 seconds on the screen, the text you. Sometimes called "auto-Caps "keys, so that all my text seem like the Caps Lock key on (not if) it. I do the whole thing on my computer, games, and e-communities, whatever. Each activity we do require that the keyboard works, of course. I cannot buy anything. I will tomorrow and get a wireless keyboard to use at least until this issue is resolved, but now I use that relates to the trouble for a few people, know that I'm worried that I lose money.

Here I would like to add one thing. I have the model L675-00X and I have the similar pleasures. At first I thought I had mind spoil, but now I feel usual again! Not I, but the laptop. Someone mentioned about removing the battery, but do not mention if in the process. It follows that because the battery ran out. Obviously there is a hardware problem is, no doubt, and we cannot really blame HP with this!