Thread: Get system error while opening ngage application on Nokia N79 mobile phone

Get system error while opening ngage application on Nokia N79 mobile phone

Just few days back i had purchased a new Nokia n79 cellphone. The screen very often hugs up,no key works at all,so i have to switch it off & switch on again. Now the problem is that, when had opened my cellphone it has ngage application on it but when i try to open it, it always says system error. Can any one tell me that why i'm getting system error while opening ngage application on Nokia N79 mobile phone? Does any body knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Get system error while opening ngage application on Nokia N79 mobile phone

Even few days back i updated my n79 yesterday from 10.46 to 11.49 and i got exactly the same problem. The only difference is that the navi while isn't working anymore.

Have you tried reinstalling ngage on your Nokia N79 mobile phone? Which firmware are you using currently on your mobile phone? The latest one is V30.xxx that can be installed on your Nokia N79 mobile phone.

Before installing new n-gage application, please try to uninstall existing (not working) n-gage application from your phone and then install it again. Try to do a default restore *#7780# you will not lose any data but it might work and after that try to go the messaging and setting up new mail box. Also do you have the newest firmware?

You can download the free demos from the N-Gage store again. If you then start up the demo of the full game you activated, it should be re-activated automatically. The emulator creates a log file which should be inspected when looking for the route cause of a crash. You will need to turn "Turn Plat Security ON" if you before installing any N-Gage game, else it will not work. Restart your phone and install Caps On and Caps Off.

If still your above mention problem doesn't get resolve, then the best way is to take your Nokia N79 mobile phone to the near by Nokia service center. Their technicians would definitely help you out to resolve your above issue.