Thread: How to activate bluetooth on acer aspire one?

How to activate bluetooth on acer aspire one?

Hello,

Last week i got the acer aspire one AO531H and its having the built bluetooth features, but the problem is i don't know how to activate it? DO someone having same acer aspire one AO531H ? if so then please help me to activate bluethooth on it? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to activate bluetooth on acer aspire one?

Good evening,

If there is no bluetooth in the control panel then you gotta install a driver for your bluetooth , Perhaps a combination of keys, if so you must press simultaneously on FN and then you;ll find bluetooth logo in task bar.

If you haven't yet installed the bluethooth driver for your acer aspire one then follow to this link Drivers for Acer Aspire 5600 Series and download the suitable latest bluethooth driver for your laptop. Hope this will help. Good luck

Start, All Programs, and then bluetooth "parameter bluetooth" is the must be enabled in your taskbar

Then here you make "new connection" in the window , first of all start by choosing "custom mode" and following the directions on the screen and leaving the default options when you do not know with your other device to hand because it will seek to connect!

otherwise you going to choose "express mode" but it is weird because sometimes it add yourself!

Once you have completed making new connection as I did in my example, you do right click on it and you click "connect", then you follow the procedure has the PC screen and your bluetooth device is very fast in general is its has just put a security code of your choice and accept the connection request from the device!

Have you installed the bluetooth driver ? from acer.com, it tells that aspire AO531H has a bluetooth device, its having Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate), Normally buton Fn+F6 and start bluetooth , try your luck and see if it works.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

HI
    look i have problen with my webcam ,wher i can download bluetooth driver ? from acer.com, it tells that aspire AO531H has a bluetooth device, its having Bluetooth 2.0+EDR.
    i back aout 4 time is not work mabey i need to download drive if you know plz send me

Contact the service provider or the manufacturer. You can also get help through voice call from Acer service center. The manufactiurer would provide with the solution for your problem. Your query would be sorted out.