Thread: Unable to play video file in Samsung Genio Touch

Unable to play video file in Samsung Genio Touch

Hello,
    I don't know whether it is right place or not. I recently bought a cool new Samsung Genio Touch mobile phone. I able to play mp3 songs from this mobile. Whenever I tried to play any video file it gives "unsupported Media Format or Bit Rate Over" error message. I don't know why I unable to play video file in Samsung Genio Touch. Any one else having the same problem. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Unable to play video file in Samsung Genio Touch

It seems that you are tried to play video that are not supported by your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. You may be playing avi or some other type of format from your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Your mobile support only 3gp or mp4 formats. so try to play only only those video which are of 3gp or mp4 formats.

From your information it seems that you are tried to play video has high resolution and it is not supported by your mobile. For this reason you are getting such type of problem. If mobile support only those video which has low resolution. In this case try to play only those video which has low resolution. I hope my suggestion will help you.

I think there is some problem in video file that you are tried to play in your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of problem. Most of the people face such type of problem. In this case try to play another video from your mobile. Try to play mp4 or 3gp video file from your mobile, now you will not get any problem .

Have you tried to play video which has AVI format? If yes, then you may likely get such type of problem. In this case you have to first convert that video file into mobile format like Mp4 or 3gp. Now try to play those video. After this you will not get any problem.
    I hope my suggestion will help you.