Thread: Nokia N79 n gage activation code not working

Nokia N79 n gage activation code not working

I recently purchased Nokia N79 phone. Now i cant activate the test games on the n79 with the activation code it was include with the n79 set. Now the problem is that the activation code provided with that is not working for me. Every time I enter the code I get an error saying "Invalid Activation Code. Do you want to re-enter?" Why Nokia N79 n gage activation code not working? Does any body knows about it? Any one knows about it? Please help me to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Nokia N79 n gage activation code not working

Looks like if you log in to the arena your codes are stored to your game name. It may be worth contacting Vodaphone and discussing your issue as they may be able to confirm the issue is there end or your end. If you have purchased the game, and then changed device to another N-gage compatible device, your best bet would be to visit the N-gage community forums, where there are instructions on what to do to transfer your game license across to your new handset.

Ensure you have internet access with your phone either through WiFi or Phone provider (GPRS,etc) and ensure you are entering the number "0" at the start of the activation code not the letter "o". All you have to do is to visit the N-Gage Wizard Site which is essentially a slideshow on how to get started with Nokia N-Gage, like the one we did here, with a twist.

A game code will only work on one device so other peoples codes are of no use to you so you will need to buy your own codes like every one else. The Activating game message may be staying there as it is having trouble setting up the connections through your provider.

Are you able to log in the N-gage Servers using the N-gage Application? Are you using WiFi (To ensure no blocking by your phone providers network)? Do you already have the activation codes for the games that you have mentioned at hand? If yes, then just open the trial version and select the option "Enter Activation Code" and input it in the textbox.

emember, a valid activation code is composed of 15 characters and always starts with a zero (0). Also ensure you phone has internet acces either through your phone provider network or through your WiFi connection (if possible) and make sure you have your access point setup correctly in your N-gage Application settings. nce you have entered the activation code, you will be connected to the internet. It will take about a couple of minutes for the game to activate. While you are activating, first you will see the message "Activating the game". The N-Gage game activation code can be entered manually in the dialog that pops up when you run the game, and the game asks you to continue the trial (if possible), buy a license or enter the activation code. Same way for every N-Gage game (not just Need for Speed).