Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: How to restore factory setting in china mobile

Re: How to restore factory setting in china mobile

When I make call to my Eiroga E71, I get the message saying your Mobile is switched off. It was working normal earlier. I did restore factory setting by using code 3344 as I was unable to set BSNL WAP/GPRS. I made wrong entries in WAP and GPRS data. now my phone is not working please give me a solution. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nukrish View Post
    When I make call to my Eiroga E71, I get the message saying your Mobile is switched off. It was working normal earlier. I did restore factory setting by using code 3344 as I was unable to set BSNL WAP/GPRS. I made wrong entries in WAP and GPRS data. now my phone is not working please give me a solution. thanks
    Previously, you were using the BSNL WAP/GPRS on your Eiroga E71 phone or else you were using some other network service? Check to make sure that the sim that you have installed is not expired. Also, gprs settings can be deleted by going into phone settings and it is used for internet surfing and not making calls or such.

I was using different mobile phone. sim is working ok. now I find difficult to select network too. earlier e71 was selecting network properly. mobile phone was given to me my brother. it fell down accidentally. I am grateful to your speedy response. regards

I was using different mobile phone. sim is working ok. now I find difficult to select network too. earlier e71 was selecting network properly. mobile phone was given to me my brother. it fell down accidentally. I am grateful to your speedy response. regards
    Since you have said that the mobile phone accidentally fell down on the ground then it could be possible that the internal hardware might be damaged. You will need to take your phone to a mobile repair shop and ask them about a repair of your mobile phone, since it is a hardware problem and not a software problem that can be solved with any programs.

I lost the users manual of chinese eiroga E71. can any one please tell me how to get a copy of the same. thanks.

I lost the users manual of chinese eiroga E71. can any one please tell me how to get a copy of the same. thanks.
    Well, it is very difficult to get a user manual for a china mobile phone that you have from the internet because they are brandless and dont have any manufacturer's website behind them. So the only place that you can get its user manual is either contacting the store from where you bought the phone or else check some other stores and ask them if they have its user manual.

master full reset code for karbonn K102+ ?

Quote Originally Posted by kailash2105 View Post
    master full reset code for karbonn K102+ ?
    There is no master reset code but you can hard reset your karbonn K102+ to get rid of everything from your phone. To do that shut down your phone completely. After that press and hold Volume UP and Power Button for sometime. After the Android logo appears then press the Power Key again. Now you will get a recovery option, then press Volume down to go to and choose Factory Reset or Wipe Data. After that press Home key and choose Yes to delete all the users data. Now press home key again to reset the device.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23