Thread: iTunes not reading contents of iPhone

iTunes not reading contents of iPhone

Today when i was synchronizing my iPhone i came to know that my Iphone 3g cannot synchronize with my itunes and at the same time i got a message which says that iTunes cannot read the contents of the iphone and i can't take it to Apple store because i had jailbreak. Does anyone getting such kind of message.

itunes not reading my ipod touch

I was also facing such kind of issue before going ahead did you try to restore mode for that you need to hold down the home screen button and hold down the home screen button until you see a picture of the usb cord and a green screen arrow with iTunes icon. Now connect to iTunes and try to restore it hope this works for you.

Thanks for replying me Rixwel i had try to restore my iPhone but still my iTubes is not able to read content of my iPhone, does anyone know any solution for it, because i am facing such kind of issue for the first time and at the same time i try to find some solution by Google but that also didn't worked out for me and my friends also don't have any idea about the same

Itunes readign problem

It might happen that will synchronizing some of the files or folders might had got corrupted because of which iTunes not reading contents in that case i would suggest you to check it out whether you can update iTunes, for that click on start goto run option click on all programs and over there you will find Apple software update, try to get update from there or try to reinstall the iTunes. Now hope you iTunes would read contents of iPhone

There are many reason why iTunes not reading contents of iPhone before going ahead check out is your system has USB 2.0 connection, if yes then try to plug the device directly into a high-power USB 2.0 port on the computer it is suggested that use a USB port on the back of the computer. If you are using Phone or iPod dock accessory then try to use it on anyone computer to confirm that connector cable is working fine. After doing this if you are still facing any issue then i would suggest you to show it to Apple store.