Thread: Network problem on Nokia N73 cellphone

Network problem on Nokia N73 cellphone

I have got Nokia N73 cellphone for my personal usage. Just few two days before i had accidentally activated the offline profile on my Nokia N73 cellphone. Now the problem is that other profiles cannot be activated on my cellphone. While i was trying to do, my phone got shut down and after restarting my cell phone, it can not access network. Any one knows why i'm facing network problem on Nokia N73 cellphone? Why doesn't my Nokia N73 cellphone can't access network? Any one has any idea about it? Please help me out to resolve the above issue. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Network problem on Nokia N73 cellphone

Try to flash your firmware to the newest version. Most likely Network problem I had similar problem with my N70 once but then once I got out of that place it worked fine.

Have you change a new PA(power amp)or any hardware part on your Nokia N73 cellphone? You could try a factory restore on the handset. If this fails you would need to book it in to your nearest Nokia Repair centre for it to have a firmware update.

For doing so you need to 'hold down green,star and 3 buttons,then switch on your phone if done right it will say 'formatting' on screen.' Try to set your Nokia N73 cellphone to not use the 3G network. That might give you a better reception.

I think the reason for your problem is Active Standby. Try switching it off. Have you tried to do a manual Network search? In case of ur memory card there are different options available to you to get rid of the corrupt/unwanted data in your card. If they do not appear in the list then maybe your firmware upgrade removed the quad band functionality of the phone. I think you can go in for a hard reset which will turn your device as it left the factory totally new and since you have no issue with the backup i think it would probably do the trick.

According to me the best solution that i can give you is to just take your Nokia N73 cellphone to the near by service center. They might definitely resolve your network problem of your Nokia N73 cellphone.