Thread: How to Jailbreak 3G iPod Touch

How to Jailbreak 3G iPod Touch

I have purchased the New 3rd generation ipod touch which has the 64 GB of inbuilt memory storage. As you all know that we can only install the application in this apple ipod touch 3g which are provided by the Apple only. But i have the lots of the application which are compatible with the ipod touch but they are not running. for this i think jailbreak is required of this portable device. So i want to know that How to Jailbreak 3G iPod Touch. After that i will be able to run those applications i am having for this portable device.

Re: How to Jailbreak 3G iPod Touch

You are having the 3rd generation ipod touch which has the 64 GB of the storage memory. The apple ipods has the limitation of to install the applications and the software , games and etc. In apple ipod touch you can only install the application and games , software , videos , audios which are provided by the Apple. There is no chance of installing the other third party application and the gamed in the ipod touch. After jailbreak you can install the third party applications and the games.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There are many application available for jailbreaking the ipod touch and the ipohnes also by using then you can very easily jailbreak the 3G ipod touch which you are having currently. One of the software is named as the QuickFreedom. Download this software from the official website and install it in your computer system. Start this application and follow the instruction given by this software application for jailbreaking the 3G ipod touch.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

After the jailbreaking of the Apple ipod touch 3G you can very easily install the third party applications that are provided by the different websites or the manufacturers are not guaranteed by the Apple. It means that the Warranty of of your ipod touch is void. After that if any misshaping occurs in the future in your ipod touch then apple is not replace it or repair it. So it is better that you jailbreak this apple ipod touch 3G after the warranty period over.

Everybody is different from each others so everyone uses the different softwares for the jailbreaking purpose. BossPrefs is one of the very good utility software for doing this. You can get this software from the Cydia website. There is one more software called as the Winterboard which is also a very nice tool for jailbreaking the ipod touch 3G. So download and install any of this software and follow the instruction properly for jailbreaking the ipod touch.