Thread: Is there any portable Mp3 players which have crossfade and continuous play capabilities?

Is there any portable Mp3 players which have crossfade and continuous play capabilities?

Right now, i am using the normal creative mp3 player and i have been using ti from last 1year. Now, i want to buy the new mp3 player for and i am ready to pay any amount, but i need the portable mp3 players which have the option of crossfading between songs (like Winamp) and should also have the ability to play songs with no break between them? Please help me .

Re: Is there any portable Mp3 players which have crossfade and continuous play capabilities?

Actually i have also not heard something like this possible in the market to buy, this what i think, then would tell you check once in market. But you requirement of mp3 player with option of crossfading between songs is awesome and if it really comes to market then people would be mad to buy it. I think you suggest this any mp3 makers in the market, they would really look to provide mp3 player which you want. Hope your problem get solve.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Is there any portable Mp3 players which have crossfade and continuous play capabilities?

I think you should go for the Apple video iPod 5G model, which was major announcements that Apple recently. This apple iPod model comes with the gapless playback (i.e ability to play songs with no break between them), and this feature is also available for previous video iPods, but when they are updated to the latest firmware. This what i can suggest you, hope you will get satisfy by this product.

I think you will not get any portable mp3 players which can have the capability of crossfading between songs, but you can get the mp3 players which can have the capability to play songs with no break between them. You can buy any Apple Ipod and update it with the latest firmware and you would be able to play songs without any break between them. And if you get any player with cross fading capability then tell me also, i will also buy it. Hope your problem will be solved.

I don't think so there would any other option then Apple iPod to buy for you. Because there are no mp3 player in market with such kind of capability. You can get player with the continuous playback of songs , but can't get crossfading capability. Take the Apple iPod and update it with the latest firmware and you would be able to get the continuous playback of songs capability. Hope your problem would solve soon.

I don't think there would be any mp3 players with the capability of crossfading, but this can good advice to the mp3 players makers. Because once this kind of product will be launch into market then it will achieve great height of success. My suggestion would be go to with Apple iPod, because atleast its latest firmware will give you the ability of continuous playback of songs(gapless). And if you comes to know about any mp3 player with crossfading capability then do inform me also.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"