Thread: micromax Q3 Vs Fly Circle

micromax Q3 Vs Fly Circle

Hello Guy,

I was planning to buy micromax Q3 mobile, which has QWERTY key pad. But recently Fly has launched new "Fly Circle" mobile with QWERTY key pad. According to my information both mobile comprises 1.3 Megapixel camera along with expandable memory support. I am totally confused between these two mobile phones of micromax and Fly Circle. According to you which mobile should I select from micromax Q3 and Fly Circle. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: micromax Q3 Vs Fly Circle

Hi friend, I think you should go for micromax Q3. I am having the same mobile and haven't got any trouble with this mobile. See following it's details:
    • Camera: 1.3 MegaPixel.
    • Bluetooth: A2DP
    • Display: 2.2 inches.
    • Memory support: MicoSD(Upto 2GB expandable)
    • Music support:MP3, AMR, MIDI, WAV
    • Price: Rs.4000

"Fly Circle" mobile comprises QWERTY key pad, Nimbuzz and Snaptu applications, dual-SIM, bundled in single phone. The Fly Circle also features Snaptu using which users can connect to Twitter, Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Google Calendar, play games. This sleek and stylish ‘flaunt-it’ phone with multimedia features and all-in-one messenger. Fly Circle features Nimbuzz, Skype, Windows Live Messenger, GTalk, Yahoo!, AIM, MySpace, ICQ and others.

Following are some differences between micromax Q3 and Fly Circle:

Display:
    micromax Q3: 2.2 inches(176*220 Pixels)
    Fly Circle: 2.2-inch, 262 K

Memory:
    micromax Q3:2 GB Expandable memory.
    Fly Circle: 8GB Expandable memory.

Price:
    micromax Q3: Rs.4000
    Fly Circle: Rs.3400.

"Fly Circle" mobile has more connectivity options to multiple instant messaging and other utilities & applications. Some of the other features of Fly Circle are recording and play, 1100 mAH battery, SMS blacklisting, sound recording, for selected numbers. Fly Circle connects to instant messaging and social networks like Skype, Facebook, Windows live Messenger (MSN), Google Talk, Twitter, Yahoo!, AIM, MySpace, ICQ, Picasa, Flickr, and others. It also supports USB charging and Mass storage, Bluetooth, Java, phone as a modem, GPRS/WAP/MMS support etc.

If I were you I would have bought "Fly Circle" because of it's additional features as compare to micromax Q3. There is more difference in the expandable memory i.e Fly Circle has 8GB expandable memory while micromax Q3 has only 2GB expandable memory. The micromax Q3 support to HTML, WAP and XHTML. While the Fly Circle has Java, Bluetooth, GPRS, MMS and WAP support. micromax Q3 doesn't support java.

Hi,

Before taking any decision You should consider following features of "Micromax Q3":
    1. 1.3Megapixel Camera.
    2. Large PHB and SMS.
    3. Preloaded mobile messenger
    4. Bluetooth with A2DP.
    5. Qwerty Keypad.
    6. Expandable Memory.
    7. Dual GSM Dual Standby.

Fly Circle mobile offers user of mobile to connect the instant messengers. The 'Fly Circle' includes 1.3 mp camera, Bluetooth, GPRS, FM radio, a digital audio player, 3.5mm audio jack, 10MB of internal memory expandable up to 8GB and a 1,000 entry address book. This Fly Circle dual-SIM supporting cellphone can support up to 9 hours of talktime on a single charge and can be charged via a USB connection. I think this the right mobile for you.

i'll suggest u to go for Fly circle and m also going 4 it... it looks like blackberry.. q3 doesnt looks attractive, and fly circle has wireless fm... so go ahead fly...

ThumbsUp Re: micromax Q3 Vs Fly Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Truster View Post
    Hello Guy,

I was planning to buy micromax Q3 mobile, which has QWERTY key pad. But recently Fly has launched new "Fly Circle" mobile with QWERTY key pad. According to my information both mobile comprises 1.3 Megapixel camera along with expandable memory support. I am totally confused between these two mobile phones of micromax and Fly Circle. According to you which mobile should I select from micromax Q3 and Fly Circle. I am waiting for your reply.
    bon-z is correct but camara is too poor.....but other features are good.....u may get it for 3,800/-rs

Re: Fly Circle

i have some problem in fly 430 ds for the GPRS can u help me