Thread: How to enable Autofill in Safari on iPhone 3.0

How to enable Autofill in Safari on iPhone 3.0

Hi,
    I am using a Apple iPhone mobile. The Mobile OS version in it is 3.0. I need some solutions in enabling the auto-fill feature in Safari. I had checked out the settings but nothing was there. Other thing how to remove multiple photos at a singe time. I was also trying to copy the url of the site but nothing is available to use here. How can I send a voice memo by mail and synchronize my composed notes with iTunes. The last thing I want to do is to have Youtube on my phone and setting up encryption backup service.

Re: How to enable Autofill in Safari on iPhone 3.0

Version 3.0 of iPhone software is interesting. It brings several improvements to the operating system. The more you move about with this platform, the more you learn new tricks. To delete multiple photos at once, click the icon on the bottom left corner of the screen. Then, select your photos and delete them by pressing "Delete" in the lower right corner of the window.

Auto-Fill lets you save user names and passwords for Web services that you use. So, if you want to check your mail from Yahoo or Gmail, you can just press the button Fill and automatically your data will be added to the form. To register a password, answer Yes when the device prompts you to save the password. If the Auto-fill is not selected, go to the application Settings > Safari > Auto fill.

To copy a url of a web site in a window you can just press the url for sometime, a window will appear. It will give you the option to copy the selected link or open in a new window. In the previous version you could set the main button to access the controls of the iPod back to the first home screen and achieve your favorites. The new version allows you to assign the search function and camera to double click the main button.

Among the new features on version 3.0 of the iPhone you can find the application Dictaphone. You can use this application to make voice notes. Then you can send them by email or MMS messages simply by pressing Send. When you save your rating, click the button to the right of the meter. Select the note you wish to send by clicking the arrow on the right side of the note. Press the button "Send" and select email or MMS.

If you want to synchronize notes you have on the Notes application on your iPhone with your Mac or PC, click the icon on your iPhone in the left sidebar of iTunes. Select the Info tab, then select Synchronize Notes. Your notes will synchronize with Outlook on PC or Mac Mail. The iPhone's YouTube application lets you access your YouTube account. Once you've entered your username and password, you will have access to your playlists and historical display.

If you want to check that how many applications you have on your iPhone then you can now easily answer this question by clicking on Settings > General > Information. The 6th item you mention the number of applications that reside on your device. When you select the Call (phone-call), the iPhone now displays the city from which calls unknown contacts. This function is also available in the Messaging. You can assign a password to back up your iPhone. In iTunes, select the icon for your iPhone. Select the tab Summary. In the Options section check the Encrypt the backup of the iPhone. Enter your password.