Thread: Swipe Stocks Mini-Graph in iPhone 3.0

Swipe Stocks Mini-Graph in iPhone 3.0

Hello Everybody, I have bought a brand new iphone 3.0 recently and i have come to know that my iphone can track real stock market graphs. Actually i have to be in touch with the stock market as i have been playing in this market from last 2 years and i have many stocks about which i would like to know every minutes rate. My friend told me that i can use my iphone to see mini graphs.

Stocks Mini Graph on iPhone 3.0

Yes you are right that you can see mini graphs of stock market on your iPhone. There are three different information panels in your phone where the mini-graph is. Now you just have to swipe left or right to see top news about the company and other stock info. And if you press on the number to the right of the company name then you can see market cap as one of the display options.

gif file supported by the iPhone.

You would be happy to know that your iPhone 3 can read gif formatted files. These is the format which can not be read by the most of the phones. Whenever you receive a gif file as an attachment via email then it will be displayed in all its semi automated glory. Now when you try to save the image then it would be saving an only a still shot of whatever position the image was at that moment.

Unknown features in iPhone 3.0

Actually iPhone is such a great phone which has enormous abilities out of which many features are like undiscovered by the users as they have never cared about all the features provided by their iPhone. There are many features in iPhone by which many iPhone users are unaware such as Swipe Stocks Mini-Graph, Rewind 30 Seconds of music file, Viewing .gif Images, Email More Than 5 Photos At Once, Hold "Live" Phone Numbers.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Email more than 5 Photos simultaneously in iPhone 3.0

Here are the steps by which you can send more then 5 pictures at the same time from your Apple iPhone 3.0
    1. Go to your camera roll.
    2. Click on the arrow located on the bottom left corner.
    3. Select as many photos as you want.
    4. Click on the copy.
    5. Open Email.
    6. Paste all the photos and send.

Control Scrubbing Rate in iPhone 3.0

Scrubbing means fast forwarding or rewinding through a video, song, podcast, or audiobook by scrolling the grey "position" ball left or right located at the top of the screen. It was bit difficult before to get the exact position where you want to be. Now in your iPhone 3.0, You just have to hold the ball, and slide your finger down. The lower you slide your finger on the screen, the slower scrub rate you will scroll with.