Thread: Samsung B3210 TXT phone not able to connect

Samsung B3210 TXT phone not able to connect

Hello. I have purchased a Samsung B3210 TXt corby phone. The thing is i need to transfer certain files and folders of my system to the phone but I am not able to connect the device to the computer. I have a desktop machine with Windows 7 installed as the operating system in it. Please help me out in order to get out of this issue. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Samsung B3210 TXT phone not able to connect

Here the issue probably seems to the drivers for the phone that is been installed in the system. You need to install the correct drivers for your phone in the system. This will then allow your phone to get detected with the same. If the utility disc drivers are not helping you out then contact the manufacturer, the Disc may be improper that is been provided. Check it out.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The data cable may not be proper to the same. i have experienced the same. Many a times it does happen that the data cable that is been connected to the phone and the system is not able to send and receive data that is been transferred. So it may be that the cable cord is not responding to the same. try to connect the phone with some other cord. That may help you out in making the things to work fine.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It may be that the software version for the phone you have had install in the system may not be supported by the operating system. It may be due to the incompatibility of the software. You need to check out for the latest version of the software that is been released in order to get the PC suite application to work with. Thus you can then make the thing to work accordingly.

Try to run a clean boot. This may allow your software to detect the phone and thus make the things to work correctly. Follow the procedure as follows:

1) Click on the start button.
    2) Type msconfig in the search box and hit enter.
    3) Under the selective startup option choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    4) Now disable the service features.
    5) Restart the system

Now connect the phone and check out if its detecting.

Check out if the issue is associated with the firmware of the phone. It would be quite very much possible and the reason that the phone is not getting detected. You need to install the latest firmware of your phone thus making things to work fine. This is basically the best solution if the device has problems in getting connected under Windows 7. Its been very sophisticated operating system and thus may require the latest tool to get implemented to work with.

carrickbay Guest

Hi all.
    Guys please help me out.
    I am thinking of buying a new samsung phone having skin on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing samsung phone skins?