Thread: Sync fails time out iPhone 3G

Sync fails time out iPhone 3G

My bother is having iPhone 3g with him and he is facing some issue whenever he try to sync content to his iPhone, sometimes it goes ahead and then the iPhone will lose the sync in progress and goes back to normal screen and after that he is getting an error message as iTunes could not sync to iPhones name. The device timed out. So he has come at my place for help, can anyone help us out with this issue ?

I was also facing similar type of with my iPod Touch where i was also getting device timed out message so i updated to updated my iPod Touch Firmware 1.1.2 and after that it was working fine and i was able to sync my Ipod and at the same time have a check that does your system meet the minimum system requirements or not. it might happen that this would also be one of the reason for getting an message.

Sync fails time out iPhone

I am also getting facing similar type of issue whenever i am trying to sync my iPhone with my Computer i am getting the following error message as iTunes could not connect to the iphone because an unknown error occured (0x E8000022), does anyone know how to overcome from this issue and for more information i am using Windows 7 as my operating system.

iTunes could not connect to the iphone because an unknown error occured

I was also facing such kind of issue when i asked my friend about the smae he told me to change my USb port and then he told me to turn off iphone holding down home and on/off button, then back on holding down on/off button, home button and volume up after sometime release volume up keep holding down home and on/off button till apple logo appears then while iTunes is open seat iphone in usb device and it should synch fine. Hope it works for you too.

There are many reason for Sync fails time out message in that case make sure you have latest updates for your operating system, which may include improvements for device connections and at the same time try to check that some Some software can interfere with iTunes, making it unable to write files to your iPod. Think about what software you have installed, and try disabling any add-ons that might be interfering with iTunes.