Thread: Removing the image operator logo from Nokia N82

Removing the image operator logo from Nokia N82

I am having the Nokia N82 mobile phone. This is very good mobile phone. As you know this is the series 60 Symbian operating system mobile phone from the Nokia so we can install the third party applications on this mobile phone and also w can make some changes in the screen of this mobile display. As you will be knowing we can change the operator logo of the service provider and keep the .BMP images as the operator logo. I have done the same but after doing that the mobile phone has become very slow. So i want to remove the image operator logo from Nokia N82 mobile phone.

Re: Removing the image operator logo from Nokia N82

You are having the Nokia N82 mobile phone which has the Symbian operating system and this is the Series 60 mobile phone from the Nokia Mobiles. So we can easily install the third party application with the .SIS extension in this mobile phone. You had set the .BMP image as the operator logo in this mobile phone in place of the default network providers operator logo after that this mobile phone is working very slow. This is the very common problem when you change the basic and the default settings of the any mobile phone. So it is better that never change the basic display of the screen. Because it takes the much of the memory usage and because of this the Mobile working speed reduces.

You have mentioned that you have set the .BMP image as the operator logo for your Nokia N82 mobile phone and after that the processing of your mobile phone has become slower. You cannot change the operator logo of the mobile phone directly. You require some kind of the software for doing this. You have not mentioned that which software you have used for this and how you done this. After that we will be able to provide you some information about resolving this problem.

For setting the .BMP image as the operator logo in my Nokia N82 mobile phone first of all i download the the .SIS application called as the FExplorer and installed it in my mobile phone. It worked properly. But after two or three days the working speed of the mobile phone started reducing as compared to the earlier. I think this is because of the operator logo. So i started the same application again and tried to remove the image operator logo from the mobile phone but there was no option to do that. I don't know how to do that . So i am asking this to you people.

For removing the operator logo from your Nokia N82 mobile phone you dont have to go in the FExplorer software again. You can do it easily from your mobile phone itself without searching for the removing operator logo option. For this Just go to any file browsing application available in your mobile phone. You can also use the FExplorer software for this purpose. Go to the device memory (C drive) from this software. After that go to the system folder of this drive. Open this folder, now search for the OPLOGO folder in the system folder. Delete this folder. After this restart the cell phone after that the operator logo will be set to the default.

If the operator logo is not remove after removing the OPLOGO folder from the system files of the Nokia N82 Mobile phone then you have only one option left. Run the restore factory setting wizard of the Mobile phone. This will bring all the mobile phone settings to its default as it came from the factory or else you will need to do the flash of this Nokia N82 Mobile phone. After that the operator logo problem will be resolve. Don't do anything like this again with the mobile phone this can create the big problems.