Thread: TV-OUT problem with Nokia N97 Mobile

TV-OUT problem with Nokia N97 Mobile

I am having the Nokia N97 Mobile phone. This mobile phone is working very well but i have only on problem with this mobile phone. It is with the TV OUT feature of this mobile phone. I am facing the TV-OUT problem with Nokia N97 Mobile. When i am connecting the Mobile to Television using the TV-OUT cable of this cell phone i am not able to see anything on the television screen. What can be the reason for getting this issue.

Re: TV-OUT problem with Nokia N97 Mobile

You are having the Nokia N97 Mobile phone and you are facing the problem with the TV OUT feature of this mobile phone. When you are connecting the Mobile with the Television using the TV OUT connection Cable then you are not able to see anything on the screen. This problem can arise because of the multiple reasons. First of make sure that you have connected the TV OUT Cable to television and the Mobile phone properly. Some times because of the simple connection errors we are not able to do what we want to do.

If the connection is proper from the Nokia N97 mobile and the television using the TV OUT Cable of the Nokia mobile phone that you are having and then also you are having this kind of the problem then this can be the issue of the settings for the TV OUT connection in your mobile phone. Check the The settings of the TV OUT Feature settings properly. Select the output mode as the PAL if it is set to the NTSC format for video output. Refer to the user guide of the Nokia N97 Mobile phone for settings of the TV OUT.

If all the settings are proper then this can be the problem of the Connectivity cable of the Nokia N97 mobile phone which you are using for the TV OUT connection from the Mobile phone to the Television. First of all tell us that you are using the Cable that came with the Nokia N97 mobile phone or else you are using some other TV OUT cable for connecting the Nokia N97 with the television. If you are not using the original connection cable then it can create the problem.

I am using the new TV OUT Cable with the Nokia N97 Mobile phone for connecting the Mobile phone and the television. I am connecting this cable to the 3.5mm jack of the mobile phone and at the other end on the television of this TV OUT Cable. After that i am getting the option in the Mobile phone for selecting the output mode as the headphone, PC SUIT and the TV OUT. When i am selecting the TV OUT i am not able to see anything on the television screen.

So you are using the New TV OUT cable for connecting the Nokia N97 Mobile and the television at your home. First of all make sure that you are using the and purchased the correct TV OUT Cable for your mobile phone which is compatible with the Nokia N97 mobile phone. I think you should CA-75U TV OUT cable, it is compatible with the Nokia N97 Mobile phone. For confirming again you can check the TV OUT Cable model number from the user manual of this mobile phone or you can also check this from the website of the Nokia.