Thread: What are the features a of ASUS Eco friendly laoptop.

What are the features a of ASUS Eco friendly laoptop.

Hi everybody, I am using a HCL laptop which very big and bulky. And it is not made up of recyclable material. I want to replace my system with different and latest technology of laptop which is made up of recyclable material. And I have seen a Asus EcoBook. I want to know about its feature and specification. Can any help me to solve my query?

Re: What are the features a of ASUS Eco friendly laoptop.

Asus developed this notebook to for positively snorts roses, hugs trees and French kisses pandas etc. It is made up odf bamboo. Because bamboo will easily replenished and it grows very fast. And when it is polished it gives a very a luxurious wood veneer which is also biodegradable things. The plastic which are selected to developed the EcoBook and it is came from recyclable plastics.

Asus featuring the very first laptop which created from the real bamboo paneling. And the materials which are gobbled by pandas and it is uses material to create a beach houses in the Maldives. Developing a system with a bamboo wood which is do not sounds all the projects, however we might be accustomed this sort of thing. But asus a was already showed his leather bounded laptop and its tulip having a range of crazy systems skins for its old Ego range.

Asus Ecobook is developed according to the United Nations Environment Programme, the whole world creates a twenty to fifty million metric tons wastage of electronic devices in every year and many of the waste material is created due to mass usage of electronic appliances. That's why the cover of ASUS Ecobook is created with bamboo wood and it is real decent way of making your computing power while minimizing your electricity costs.

ASUS ECO Book made from Bamboo wood and it is a good initiative from Company on the way of Eco-friendliness. The products is inspired through the nature. This is a most beautiful Notebook which is made from laminated bamboo strips. ASUS said that the bamboo wood are one of the best raw material on the earth and it can be grown very fast and the process of its project is pollution free as compare to the metals.