Thread: MobileMe service for iPhone

MobileMe service for iPhone

I want to get MobileME service for iPhone. I would like to subscribe one but before going through the features of the same. I had heard that I can remote backup from it. How that is possible. And what other online access service it provides. Is it possible to get a trail of the same.

Re: MobileMe service for iPhone

Now that you have your glittery new iPhone, should you spend an additional $99/year to subscribe to Apple's MobileMe service. MobileMe has reinstate Apple's former. Mac service and now includes many useful characteristics for iPhone users. Apple is present or submission a free 60-day trial of the service, which contains 20GB of iDisk storage and 200GB of monthly file relocate bandwith. Here are some iPhone-specific characteristics of MobileMe.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The best characteristic of this service is it mechanically syncs mail, contacts and calendar events over the air as soon as changes are made. You can get gallery allows instant pamphlet of iPhone photos and videos to the web. iDisk free iPhone app makes it probable to access and share MobileMe iDisk files.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

In the MobileMe service for iPhone, the other services are find my iPhone characteristic maps the location of a lost iPhone, MobileMe makes it probable to play sounds on a lost iPhone or send a message to the lock screen. And secluded wipe characteristic deletes all data on a lost iPhone if the device can't be recovered or improved.

This is a supplementary function if you want the MobileMe service for iPhone, the you can get it by only way to get this supplementary functionality with your iPhone is to donate to MobileMe. Of itinerary, if someone pulls out your SIM card the lost iPhone characteristic s are rendered useless.$99 for 14 months of MobileMe comes out to seven bucks a month.

MobileMe is a nice service but the only thing is that you have to pay some amount for that. It is nice service for data backup and online access for the same. I have a backup service for the same. Like I can clear up my phone unwanted apps from online without any issue.