Thread: How to fix camera roll problem in iphone

How to fix camera roll problem in iphone

Have you noticed that camera roll problem in iphone mobile. I have a Apple iPhone. The version of operating system is 3.0. I had also discovered the same in my phone. So I need some information that. How to fix that bug. If there is some issue related to it then what is the cause and other things.

Re: How to fix camera roll problem in iphone

The person who are using this iphone are reporting a bug in iPhone firmware 3.0 that avoids photos from appearing on the camera roll. Even though the image files are in attendance on the device and can be copied with iPhoto, thumbnails are concealed on the camera roll. This bug can be fixed with your update. If you see more then you have to get the latest update for your mobile.

You can also get rid of the camera roll problem in iphone. When you are using the camera of the iphone it counts all the photos which are taken and which are in hidden stage. That is hidden in the portion of the files. Users have resolute the problem arises when numbers in photo file names exceed 10,000. For some explanation the iPhone OS 3.0 camera roll does not display these files. I am too not sure about the actual bug.

The user who is using the Mac has been reported that in order to get fix with the necessitate downloading a program called PhoneView which is for the Mac. You can get the free demo for it I think it will work. And in case if you are using some software which can used for many purpose and it will be cost up to $19.95. It offers you must more characteristic than that. So just look into your app store.

Phoneview is a good application for your iphone which will be value to buy. Most of them have this in their phone. It helps to backup your iphone with iTunes. It is so good that if your iphone is not working properly then their is no problem you will have the data secure in some place. And the same data can be restored back in to your iphone. The bug can be related to this also.

The best characteristic of phoneview app is backup your iPhone with iTunes, you can relocate all of your photos to the Mac with iPhoto. To attach the bug of the software you have to open the PhoneView and select iPhone , Click Settings -> Open Entire Disk. Then Delete DCIM/.MISC. Reboot the iPhone. Now when you are removing the photo it should emerge in the camera roll. We hope Apple is working on a attach for this issue in the upcoming iPhone OS 3.1 release.
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (3.6GHz, 1.44v) with TR Ultra 120E,
    Gigabyte GA-EX38-DQ6 v1.1, 4GB G.Skill PI 1066 5-5-5-15 2.1v ,
    Powercolor ATI HD4870X2 2GB, 4x SATA2 500GB Samsung HDD RAID 10,
    Creative X-Fi, Dell 2408WFP A01 24" LCD,
    Acer P221w 22" LCD,
    Corsair HX-1000 Watt PSU,
    Vista 64-bit.