Thread: How to activate Augmented Reality on iphone 3gs

How to activate Augmented Reality on iphone 3gs

I have a iPhone 3GS. The same lies with my friend also. But he has implemented Augmented Reality service on his mobile and that too free. I too want to add that service on my computer. So I need some information on, how to do that. What other application is needed for the same and some additional information if any.

Re: How to activate Augmented Reality on iphone 3gs

To activate the augmented Reality on iphone 3gs. It is a new secret characteristic that overlays nearby points of interest on live video of your surroundings. This augmented reality characteristic is available in it's version 3.0.0 on iPhone 3GS. SO you have to ensure that you need it for that. Get it soon as it has a best features.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you want to turn on the characteristic called Monocle make persuaded the Location Services are ON. You have to launch it and select the Nearby screen which is on the bottom menu. Then you have to quietly twist or shake the iPhone a few times until you get the dialog box stating. The Monocle is activated appears. And thus you can use it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Faucet OK and you will be able to see new Monocle button in the upper right corner of the Nearby screen. To see Yelp's augmented reality characteristics just touch this button. The Monocle permits you to switch between bars, restaurants and listings for everything. In the upper right hand corner a radar-style minuscule map appears to show points of interest surrounding your iPhone 3GS.

When the service is stimulated in the middle of the screen you will see names and ratings of the contiguous places floating over real-time video of your surroundings. This only works with iPhone 3GS running OS 3.0 since it necessitates a digital compass, GPS, an Internet connection and the videocamera to function appropriately.

Re: Characteristics of Yelp in your iphone 3gs

Here are some more characteristics of Yelp. With the help of this you can search for businesses near you using the iPhone's built-in location finder. You can also restricted your searches by neighborhood, distance, price and what's open now. With this characteristics you can also browse reviews. Add quick tips, photos and draft reviews for your preferred businesses and look up addresses and phone numbers for more than thousands of businesses, then call or map them from your iPhone.