Thread: How to solve iPod video Freezing problem

How to solve iPod video Freezing problem

Hi
    I use Apple iPod shuffle, this model I buy before the year it will work properly but the problem started after when I update and download new video files, after the updating and download new video files when I start new video half of the video run properly then iPod goes freeze and that time all the function goes disable and that time I can’t do anything there is only one option remove battery and then again connect the battery can anyone here who face this same problem and also tell me How to solve iPod video Freezing problem?

Re: How to solve iPod video Freezing problem

I give you better solution for that, because I also face this same problem, this is virus problem with your iPod because when I face this problem that time I also download the videos from the internet and for solving this problem you have to scan your iPod for virus, for that connect your iPod to your commuter and then right click on it and scan for virus and I sure that time your antivirus will find the virus then remove all the virus and restart your iPod and then start video files I think that time you able to see this full video without any problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

For solving this problem you have to format your iPod, because this is virus problem with your iPod, when you download the update and download the videos that time may be your iPod goes infected during the updating it. For solving this problem you have to connect your iPod to your computer and then take backup of all music player and then try to update your iPod and this time download the updates from the Apple’s official site. I think you have to use this solution for solving this your problem.

I think there is no problem with your iPod there is problem in your video, I think during the downloading this file may be its goes corrupted and I think because of this you face this problem, or also this problem is not properly downloaded for that you have to again download this video file and try to play this video again in your iPod. I think this solution will help you to solve your problem.

I this is not major problem with your iPod, this problem occurs when video length is more, iPod not able to buffer or streamed this video in the video player and because of this half of the video play and after that your iPod goes freeze for solving this problem you have to stream this video using streaming software then this video install on your iPod and try to run I think that time it will run properly, I think this solution will maybe help you.