Thread: How to resize movies in Dell Axim x51

How to resize movies in Dell Axim x51

I am using a Dell Axim x51 and it also has windows media player installed on it. I have recorded some movie clips from 640x480 to 320x240 quite splendidly. I would like to resize this movie to 320x240 so the i can view this on my PDA. There is a plenty of storage on it. But i don't know how to resize this clip so that i can view it on my PDA.

Re: How to resize movies in Dell Axim x51

I am using the virtual Dub software for this purpose. It also works well in my device. Hence i will recommend you to use this software for resizing your movies. I have faced only a single issue while using this software and that is the .VOB file which you will have to be converted to .avi file format .

The Vidcrop pro software will help you in this situation. It is a complete video cropper and it also supports almost all the formats. By using it you can also remove useless frames and also parts of the frames by cropping it, which gives a zoomed in, cramped image with much important video information.i think this will help you.

I use the Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate because it can convert between almost all file formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP3, WAV, even HD videos. You can also create files that can be used with IPOD's and all.You can set multiple output formats simultaneously from the same source for output to save more time.

The normal version of the VirtualDub will not work but i think the VirtualDubMOd will work as you want. Import the recorded file resize it and apply all other settings which you want, You can also convert it into a different file format which your device can support in order to save some memory space.

The video spirit pro will definitely help you in this matter also its quite simple to use. it is one of the most widely used convertor. The video clip can be rotated, resized and warped. Multiple video/audio clips can be joined together. Converting speed is fast and the quality of output file is excellent.Hope the problem is fixed.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I use the program VidCrop PRO, it's very simple for me.