Thread: How does Music player work?

How does Music player work?

Hi,
    Recently I buy Apple iPod and it will work fine but I want to know How does Music player work? how MP3 players are store the songs? What technology use in MP3 players? How we make playlist on music, how we shuffle music there so many questions in my mind and I want to know the all the answers, here anyone who give me maximum information about the MP3 players.

Re: How does Music player work?

I tell you about the technology MP3 player get the name from the MP3 player songs. Which format mostly store in the music player. MP3 stands for moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) Audio Layer-3. In this format we store the sound file with the high quality sounds. In music player we store the MP3 format songs or sound clips and music player means it is a embed music player in hardware device it’s called the music player. For storing the songs and sound file in this device we get the some small storage device like small hard disk or memory card. I think this information will help you.

MP3 is nothing but the hardware device on that programmers add software it’s called music player. This programming called embedded programming. Using this we make interface between the hardware and the software. And the designers give this software bets design it’s called the user interface which we saw on the music player screen. this software will able to run the sound files and the music files. MP3 players are hardware or software digital file players that record and transmit music using this technology we able to record sounds.

Music player are hardware and software for playing the digital files in the device. This device using the software record and transmit music. Music player technology called Digital rights management. This is a access controlling technology. This technology use by the hardware manufacturers, publishers, copyright holders and individuals to try to impose limitations on hardware manufacturers, publishers, copyright holders and individuals to try to impose limitations on.

iTunes store which is run by the Apple this store allow the use to download the original copy of the music files for that user have to purchase the track online. For making the music playlist we have to select the songs from the music library in playlist we get the link for this music file and just click or randomly play the songs, I think this will help you to increasing your music player information.