Thread: How to change language in HP 2200 PDA

How to change language in HP 2200 PDA

Hello Everyone I have a iPAQ series 2200 which one of my friend gifted me after returning from Germany. The problem here is that the operating system of this PDA is in the German language but i would like to know How to change the language of my HP 2200 PDA. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: How to change language in HP 2200 PDA

Most probably this problem could be solved easily. You will have to simply change the language to English. You will find this in settings option in your PDA check out for the language option in the settings panel and get your language change and after changing the language just apply it. Hopefully you can fix this issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As far as i know i think that the HP 2200 is a windows Mobile smart phone. And you cannot change the language without the help of manufacturer. That is unless and until you don't get the copy of an English ROM you cannot change the language of the operating system so please try to contact the manufacturer.

You can change the language of the operating system but in order to achieve this you will have to take some help from the device manufacturer so please try to contact any of the service center and ask them how to achieve this also please make sure that you take a back up before experimenting on the device so that if something goes wrong you can get it restored.

I am not very much sure that you can change the language of the operating system of your pda. If possible try to take some help from the hp customer center online. I think that you might get some help from them in this matter. Also try to check whether there are some option present for changing the language.
    Last edited by Simond; 21-01-2010 at 05:44 PM.

According to me your friend has brought a wrong device because as far as hp 2200 is concerned i don't think that you can change the language of this device because it doesn't have any such option. But you can check whether the customer support can help you in this matter or ask them to install the Operating system in English language.