Thread: Want to buy Metal Gear china mobile.

Want to buy Metal Gear china mobile.

I am interested in buying this Metal Gear china mobile. Normally I really like the range of china mobile but that does not mean that all the china mobile phones are good. I am planning to buy Metal Gear china mobile. But before buying this Metal Gear china mobile I want to know all the features of this Metal Gear china mobile. Normally a user gets to know about the features of a phone after he or she buys the phone. But I am taking a wise way out that I am discussing this issue on this forum. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Re: Price of Metal Gear china mobile.

The approximate price of this Metal Gear china mobile is around $110.38. The price of this Metal Gear china mobile is high compared to the other china mobile phone but it gives the maximum functionality. The features I like about this mobile phone are; This Metal Gear china mobile phone has a stylish design and has ergonomic layout. Attractive metal casing of this Metal Gear china mobile phone makes this phone irresistible from buying. This Metal Gear china mobile phone is customized with Java application. I do not think you need another reason for buying this phone.

Re: Metal Gear china mobile has the feature of dual standby mode

Metal Gear china mobile phone comes with two SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) cards and also supports the dual standby mode means you can activate both the SIM cards simultaneously. The screen sized of this mobile phone is around 2.5 inch LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). This Metal Gear china mobile phone also has the functionality of Wi-Fi and WAP (Wireless Application Protocol). 2 gigabytes of memory card is included with this mobile phone.

Re: Want to buy Metal Gear china mobile.

Metal Gear china mobile phone can be called as world phone because it supports all the four GSM (Global System for Mobile communication) frequencies which are 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, and 1900MHz. This Metal Gear china mobile phone has the support for the languages like English, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Malaysian, Indonesian, Czech, Slovak, Dutch, Bulgarian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Persian, Greek, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese. In simple words you can use this phone in maximum language. This is truly a world phone.

This Metal Gear china mobile phone has the function of gravity sensor means for changing the application you just have to shake the mobile. Gravity sensor application is supported by Wallpaper Switch, Song Switch, FM Channel, TV Channel, TV Rotate, Video Rotate, Image Rotate, Call Silent, and Motion Game. You can also watch your favorite TV programs using this mobile phone because this mobile phone has the support for analog TV. So this Metal Gear china mobile phone fulfills all the requirement of Smartphone.

The multimedia features of this Metal Gear china mobile phone are as follows; This Metal Gear china mobile phone comes with the digital picture camera through which you can click the photos of your friends and these photos are saved in the JPEG (Joint Photo Graphic Expert Group). The resolution of the photos can be set to 640x480, 320x240, 240x320, 160x120, and 80x60. Not only that this phone can also be used for taking videos through both the cameras from the front camera and the back camera. These cameras have functionality of recording the video in night mode or the other effects. No doubt FM (Frequency Modulation) radio is also supported by this phone.