Thread: Zune mp3 player sync problem

Zune mp3 player sync problem

Hi,

I have a Zune mp3 player sync problem with Zune software. How can I synchronize with the software? This is not a new Zune, I had to restore my computer to an earlier date and I had to reinstall the software and all other necessary things, but now will not sync with the Zune! The Zune says it is charging, but refuses to appear in the software. What's happening? How do I fix this problem?

Re: Zune mp3 player sync problem

To solve you problem, restart the Zune. Follow the instructions for the type of player you have: Zune hd player: Hold down the button / off for about 10 seconds until the restart of the drive. If you have non-touchscreen Zune mp3 player: Set the switch stuck in the unlocked position, and then hold the back button you press the top of the Zune pad. When the Zune device begins to restart, you can release the buttons.

To sync Zune mp3 player with Zune software, Connect the Zune device to another USB port on the computer. Using a USB port on the back of the computer. Do not use a USB hub. Restart the Zune software. To do this, follow these steps: Click the Close button in the upper right corner of the Zune software window to exit the program. Restart the Zune software.

Check whether you are trying to synchronize files have errors. Normally, the easiest way to verify the files are played using the Zune software while the Zune is still connected to your computer. If there is any problem with the file or is damaged in some way, the software must meet reproductive problems and may display an error message.

A Zune player, like other media players, is not compatible with all audio and video formats out there, thus attempting to upload formats incorrectly can cause synchronization problems. Some of the formats supported by Zune including WMA, MP3, WMV and MOV. Trying to load other formats like AAC can cause errors or problems with reproduction, even if they manage to load them onto your player. Corrupt or damaged also cause synchronization problems when you try to load into your player.

If you are running into problems connecting, always restart the computer to reset the USB ports and drivers. Update your Zune software whenever possible, especially if you have a new Zune player. To do this, start the Zune software. Click Settings, click software, click General, and then click CHECK FOR UPDATES. Update the Zune device software current device.