Thread: Canon Digital Camera not working when Memory Card is inserted

Canon Digital Camera not working when Memory Card is inserted

I am having the Canon digital camera and i am facing the very different problem with this canon digital camera. This canon Digital camera is not working when the memory card is inserted and it works fine when the memory card is removed from this digital camera. I think its very different problem from others that is why i am not able to resolve this issue by myself. That is the reason i am asking for the help from you guys.

Re: Canon Digital Camera not working when Memory Card is inserted

Yes the problem which you are getting with you canon digital camera is very different from the other problems and i have heard about this type of the problem for the first time in my life. Your Canon Digital Camera is not working when the memory card is inserted in the Digital Camera. There can be many reasons for this type of the problem. May be this is the problem of the Memory card that you are using is not responding or not working as the result the Digital camera is also not working properly.

Yes i also think that this is surely the problem of the Memory card because this digital camera is working properly when the memory card is removed from the digital camera. May be the memory card of the Camera is damaged or corrupted. However you have not mentioned the exact issue that you are facing with your canon digital camera. It will be better for us if you will provide the exact problem over here. Then it will be easier for us to solve your problem.

As you want to know the exact issue that i am facing with this Canon Digital Camera to solve the problem. So here is the real issue which i am having with this Canon digital camera. When i am inserting the memory card the camera is turning on and the lens is also coming out. But the problem is when i am going to take images or if i want to view them, i cannot do anything. The screen is just blank and nothing comes on the screen. While i am able to do this things when the memory card is removed.

Yes you are right, This is simply the problem of the memory card. You might be using the Incompatible memory card with this Canon digital camera. So first check the compatibility of the memory card with this digital camera. Change the memory card and take the Memory card which is compatible with this digital camera. Or else you are using the memory card which is of the higher storage capacity which cannot be supported by this device. Check the expandable storage limit of this Canon digital camera.

This can be then problem of the Memory card slot of the canon digital camera itself. The card slot is not working properly. As the result the camera device is not able to read the data of the memory card properly so nothing is shown on the screen of the Canon digital camera whenever you are taking pictures and viewing the images of the Canon Digital camera. You will have to repair this Canon digital camera. Contact to the Canon Service or the Repairing center for this.